Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
We should honestly start a pm group to make sure everyone gets their breds.

Well, we should all buy out Sobe if they can get a few FSR's..... get us that #nt hookup, get them exposure and we all eat at the buffet! Prob just VERY wishful thinking I know.

Lace swap and straight to feet they went :nthat:

A little drizzle won't hurt :wink:

2ef4760.jpg

307pzq9.jpg

256xxs7.jpg

25jxovq.jpg

How would you rate the quality against the 2015 chi and sbb? Is the navy the same tone as the DL or metallic low?

We should honestly start a pm group to make sure everyone gets their breds.

Well, we should all buy out Sobe if they can get a few FSR's..... get us that #nt hookup, get them exposure and we all eat at the buffet! Prob just VERY wishful thinking I know.

If they cut us a deal....

Lace swap and straight to feet they went :nthat:

A little drizzle won't hurt :wink:

How would you rate the quality against the 2015 chi and sbb? Is the navy the same tone as the DL or metallic low?

They're essentially the same as the Chicago's in my opinion.

Navy is lighter than the David Letterman joints

Thas just too cool on the metallic hook-up, easy best thread on NT!

If they cut us a deal....

I doubt we, the consumer will be calling any shots come that release :lol:

..but no doubt sobesoles would get put over huge if they gave NT first dibs at pizza :smokin

drumz drumz I'd say so. Toe boxes are soft and already showing signs of creasing like my Chi's did after the first wear.

Thanks a ton man. I was on the fence about these for those reasons (quality/shade). Think I shall cop as a birthday present to myself.

Wish me luck AJ1 fam, might be getting the Chicago's and another shoe from a different guy 
smokin.gif
 much better in my favor

What's the trade? What happened with the master trade?
Dude said he'd take pics after he got off work and I say ok. I wait a couple of hours until he's off and hit him back saying I didn't want to blow up his phone that late so I'll just send the pics in the morning. Next day I send the pics and he never responds back. 

Current trade is pending.. This guy wants to do a 2 for 2, might be getting the Chi's and either the Concords or the Space Jams for my WC4 and Master's.
Best of luck [emoji]127808[/emoji]
Always appreciated fam 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Yeah that lead I had on those used Chi's hasn't panned out either. Never heard back from the guy after he said he would send me PP invoice.

Back
Top Bottom