Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Local Niketown had a restock of shoes to celebrate their anniversary. Lucked out at retail. They let me use my 10% code as well. [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

We're u only allowed 1 pair?

So my girl just gave me the militia greens for my bday.. I'm an honest type of guy so I told her I wasn't into them. I love OD green but she knew she went out on a limb. The leather on them actually isn't too bad. I almost keeled over when she told me what she paid... $112 + 25 shipping from Lithuania. I felt bad. No returns. Going to return them to an outlet and hopefully come up on something.

:lol:

Yeaaa...in retrospect I should have kept my mouth shut. She would have known either way though.

:lol:

Yeaaa...in retrospect I should have kept my mouth shut. She would have known either way though.

Pro tip. Pull the OJ Simpson and say it doesn't fit That way you save face and don't knock her selection. I've pulled this dozens of times and has gotten me out of a lot of ugly gifts

Pro tip. Pull the OJ Simpson and say it doesn't fit That way you save face and don't knock her selection. I've pulled this dozens of times and has gotten me out of a lot of ugly gifts
They didn't fit. Those gloves belong to Jason, OJ's son (the actual killer).

Once you know who did it the whole debacle starts making a ton of sense. 

So my girl just gave me the militia greens for my bday.. I'm an honest type of guy so I told her I wasn't into them. I love OD green but she knew she went out on a limb. The leather on them actually isn't too bad. I almost keeled over when she told me what she paid... $112 + 25 shipping from Lithuania. I felt bad. No returns. Going to return them to an outlet and hopefully come up on something.
we can return jordans to a nike store even though they weren't purchased from nike?

If it comes up in their system. Only for credit. Also factory stores and retail stores differ in what the price shows

This man known. I stopped at an outlet on the drive to the beach and they told me they'd give me $90 and it had to be an exchange on the spot. I wasn't crazy about anything so I'm going to check out another first.

Kinda off topic but wtf jb where are the air ships?? Seeing that fake banned commercial they posted on fb earlier reminded me how their bs marketing is
The Air ships is probably the shoe I most want to retro. Unfortunately I have a feelings it's never going to happen due to the fake banned marketing

Back
Top Bottom