Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Defintely not getting those deconstruction pairs. Only focused on OG remasters when it comes to 1s. After this b/red and black toe release I'm using money from pairs sold for the frags. Also gonna be trying to cop The Maroon VIs, Metallic Vs, White Cement IVS, True Blue IIIs, and Space Jam XIs. Im digging what JB is doing with the other remasters.

Sidenote: will be copping non 1 remasters in the future post-frag cop

Last edited:
Defintely not getting those deconstruction pairs. Only focused on OG remasters when it comes to 1s. After this b/red and black toe release I'm using money from pairs sold for the frags. Also gonna be trying to cop The Maroon VIs, Metallic Vs, White Cement IVS, True Blue IIIs, and Space Jam XIs. Im digging what JB is doing with the other remasters.

Sidenote: will be copping non 1 remasters in the future post-frag cop

Maroon 6s and WC 4s were a cakewalk on relase day-how come you didn't cop?

:lol: My thoughts exactly ^

The "whites" would have been [emoji]128293[/emoji] if they were actually white, not that pre-yellowed off white, ivory, etc., cw.

They need to steer away from the all white soles.

Last edited:
Are these the supposed Chuck / AJ1?

Not too shabby. I have love for both models. Definitely will pick up a pair or two.

Villa retail stores are getting OG Bred 1. They just replied to me on twitter. This shoe is a true GR. This is the first time in my 31 year old life time that this shoe was truly a GR. Every release has been limited. Some may argue 2000 but ARK barely got any!

I hope that's what that means 
nerd.gif

Villa getting them makes it a GR?
nerd.gif
Villa retail store release does IMO. If not then what does!!!!! Name a Jordan shoe that wasn't a somewhat plentiful GR that villa stores didn't get? Regardless of the fact this is good damn news. I'm sick of this shoe being a Nike.com/SNKRS exclusive

Last edited:
Villa retail store release does IMO. If not then what does!!!!! Name a Jordan shoe that wasn't a somewhat plentiful GR that villa stores didn't get? Regardless of the fact this is good damn news. I'm sick of this shoe being a Nike.com/SNKRS exclusive
Chicago and SBB, to start.

But, I'm with you, we need some 72-10 release numbers for these bad boys.

Last edited:
Villa retail stores are getting OG Bred 1. They just replied to me on twitter. This shoe is a true GR. This is the first time in my 31 year old life time that this shoe was truly a GR. Every release has been limited. Some may argue 2000 but ARK barely got any!

01's were far from limited.

In fact, they hit clearance in a bunch of places.

Royals as well.

They were everywhere.

Anyone who wanted a pair bad enough could have had it....on discount.

So no, it wasn't just the east coast or DMV.

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom