Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'll forfeit this curiosity inquiry
laugh.gif
Seems like you have plenty haha!  Show the collection !!

Love your banned 1s! 

Sadly, it has been down graded to pay off my medical bill :wow: :frown:

$400 left to pay off of the $21k [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] :smokin

Last edited:
Went to my local shop on Monday, where I've spent hundreds for myself, my wife and my son. He let me know he'd hold me down. Went back today first he said he didn't have my size then he said he had them but the best he could do was $400.

Last edited:
Went to my local shop on Monday, where I've spent hundreds for myself, my wife and my son. He let me know he'd hold me down. Went back today first he said he didn't have my size then he said he had them but the best he could do was $400.

Lmao, wow

Seems like hyped releases always bring out the f-ery. I am glad now I have people that look out for me, and I them. we are Marshall.

don't shop there anymore, he may or may not care, but smh

Seems like hyped releases always bring out the f-ery. I am glad now I have people that look out for me, and I them. we are Marshall.
Yup.

One thing I do for big releases like these is I keep my expectations really low so that if I strikeout, I'm not fully salty :wink:

Last edited:
Toe is every bit as quality as SBB, the black "rinds" around the toe are IMO a better fit at the toe than SBB where SBB are "roomy" these are more form fitting, the rinds also don't crease like SBB, having the much thinner tongue also greatly varies from the SBB super juiced up tongue on the fit, besides those two areas they are similar in feel to SBB on feet
Want!  Sz 13 please 

Toe is every bit as quality as SBB, the black "rinds" around the toe are IMO a better fit at the toe than SBB where SBB are "roomy" these are more form fitting, the rinds also don't crease like SBB, having the much thinner tongue also greatly varies from the SBB super juiced up tongue on the fit, besides those two areas they are similar in feel to SBB on feet

Looks more like 12's or 3's leather to me. Hope I'm wrong though.

Last edited:
As much as people wanna **** on the 2013 Bred 1s with the new Bred 1s coming out in a week............I'm happy to say that at least I can still fall back on my 2013 Breds in case I fail to secure the 2016 pair next week.

With the way things are going (check the 2016 Breds thread), it's gonna be as hectic as the 2013 release in terms of securing a pair.....and I actually bought my 2013 Breds on resale ($400 to be exact) b/c I struck out on the 2013 release day.

2013 were limited as hell

People can hate all they want but resale on them won't drop much, down the line they will stay or go up. Much more limited product but OG bred is OG bred whether you like it or not and most of you did so :lol:

Flame away!

2013 were limited as hell

People can hate all they want but resale on them won't drop much, down the line they will stay or go up. Much more limited product but OG bred is OG bred whether you like it or not and most of you did so :lol:

Flame away!

My man.

I feel as though i have a dog in this fight with the frags vs sbb war as i own both as far as quality im takin sbbs all day and twice on sunday. Broke the frags out today just to put a littile wear on them.

Last edited:
Sadly, it has been down graded to pay off my medical bill :wow: :frown:

$400 left to pay off of the $21k [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] :smokin

Its getting there! if you need help with paying it off...I am aways PP ready with some of your Jordan 1s, especially the Banned 1s!!!!!

@bballermarkie
 whats ur collection looking like?
I'm washed. I have 20 pairs of alphas though

Back
Top Bottom