Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Here's some photos for you guys [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
Well most people do that lol Outside us. Sometimes it's just easy when stuff isn't in their boxes
The underlying issue would be what's really great quality. Just because something appears to look good or feel good-is it really good? Remember the shoes back in the day that had to last a semester? I'm just saying it's hard to jump to conclusion and say "said" shoe is of "superior" quality. Sorry for rant. All those videos I just watch had so much about quality. Can we really determine quality without a brief case study [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Well most people do that lol Outside us. Sometimes it's just easy when stuff isn't in their boxes
The underlying issue would be what's really great quality. Just because something appears to look good or feel good-is it really good? Remember the shoes back in the day that had to last a semester? I'm just saying it's hard to jump to conclusion and say "said" shoe is of "superior" quality. Sorry for rant. All those videos I just watch had so much about quality. Can we really determine quality without a brief case study [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Was this meant for me?

Wore the Lances for a week straight in my attempt to break them in and get some color to disappear.

Much harder than anticipated to do it naturally

what neighborhood do you live in where you are worried about someone snatching them from you while you are 10 feet away, if that?
Not a bad one but I'm one of those guys who plays out all scenarios in my head.  Slightly paranoid and prepared for anything.  Ya just never know 

Unds my chis for my son's first birthday

6 hours and still look ds! Very comfortable as the rest of my og 1s

Back
Top Bottom