Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Resellers mad they won't be able to cash out on these.

Just like the blue 12s were fire before people found out they'd be a gr unlike the psny
Help me understand young guru. I see a size run according to that chart. "I think" doesn't stand behind the statement. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Lettermans look fire with the unc blue laces in them.

Used to have them in mine

Hated the orange laces so I looked at them and realized the color blocking looks 10x better with blue laces like breds and royals look better with black imo. Picked up wax laces and leather laces. Trying to figure which to keep,I'm thinking leather

Last edited:
Used to have them in mine

That looks AWESOME!!!! Good thinking!

Kinda segwey into my post. I've been trying to track down a pair of UNC's for months with no luck (Mad for skipping that release and I didn't want to pay $190+). Got lucky & found a seller on eBay. Snagged my size 11 for $147.50 plus ship!! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

So happy to finally have a pair! These were barely worn (maybe 2x tops). Super stoked!

Only problem now is where to get a 2nd set of UNC laces for my Letterman's (I put the UNC laces in the UNC's and removed the white ones)?! Anyone have any suggestions? I'm not sure if any online stores sell a color that is a perfect match for Nike's dark powder blue. After seeing this lace swap, I gotta do it! Any help is much appreciated! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
The funny thing with the Top 3's I feel, is that I think JB thought they'd be hyped/looked at like all the different "what the" kicks they've released. Making/labeling them "Top 3" kind of undercuts that. If they made them a little crazier in terms of colors and whatnot, and maybe even labeled them as "what the," while I still wouldn't be into them, I think they definitely would be more sought after. 

I think the quality is better than most people think and how the pics perceive them. I will be happy to have these in my rotation and if they don't work on feet, then my collection.

Hated the orange laces so I looked at them and realized the color blocking looks 10x better with blue laces like breds and royals look better with black imo. Picked up wax laces and leather laces. Trying to figure which to keep,I'm thinking leather

Where'd you scoop the laces from? :nerd:

Since the 2016 black toe had the white tongue. I have decided to change the tongue of my 2013 pair to look like the original PE edition with the black tongue. I was thinking of getting to highlight reels/Hawks, carmines or black/red 1.5. Did anyone have any tips on doing this? Or know if these are all suitable? Any other possible shoes I could use?Looking to get a size 9 or 9.5. If anyone has PM please.

Nice!

Where did you get them from? Also looking out for them, there are not too many resellers with Chi's in Germany.
That´s right, I searched for them for a very long time as well...

It was pure luck, last week I saw a listing not too far away from my city on eBay and asked for the final price without shipping, fees and so on.

Because of the fact that I never paid resell before, a little bit less than 400,- was crazy for me, but as I said - I needed them in the collection 
happy.gif

And I didn´t have to worry about getting a fake pair because I could take a closer look at them before I took them.

Maybe I´m going to un - DS them next week, can´t wait to wear them now, lol

Best wishes from Germany

It's amazing how it looks like a completely different shoe. Absolutely love the remaster mold, I'm such a sucker for it.

No way JB makes top 3s just as abundant as bred 1s. I'm no wizard or whatever but they know what they're doing over there. The cyber Monday 1s are a diff story but these top 3 1s is pretty much same color scheme as true blue 3s which are a Black Friday release. I know Black Friday kicks are produced in higher numbers but I thought the cyber Monday release kicks don't have to follow the same production numbers. This year it's probably gonna be an assload of true blues, space jams, and both 9s. Probably lesser amounts of top 3 1s and midnight navy 16s

Back
Top Bottom