• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Too clean fam! aaron1s aaron1s

Still on the hunt for a cheap donor pair. Seems like pairs with the right tongue have dried up and so have the prices :smh: No rush but def plan on gettin em done like I did with my 2013s

Still on the hunt for a cheap donor pair. Seems like pairs with the right tongue have dried up and so have the prices :smh: No rush but def plan on gettin em done like I did with my 2013s

Damn

Last edited:
@Aaron1s

Those look nice with the red/white tag. I was trying to paint that picture in my head. I came in here and you painted it for me.

As for me, I gave up on the black Yin Yang tongue swap and decided to go after a pair of used 2016 banned 1s so it's easier.

Glad I could help, thanks man.

That's not a bad choice at all. With how these are pricing nowadays I'm sure you'll come across some cheap pairs to get it done sooner or later.

Those were perfect! Great job man!

Yea, there's not a ton of options to use with the remastered tongue for these, my ying yangs were pretty beat up, so it was an easy choice for me. Keep an eye on some of your friends pairs (after they beat em up), Craigslist etc, you'll definitely find some cheap donors soon. Good luck dude!

So clean w the black tongue and tag swap...Not too concerned with that at this point tho, been rocking my '16 BTs daily and enjoying the break in and the cop at retail.

I like those black toes the way they are. Bred tag looks dope as well but the red pops well with the cw. Kudos bro! Oh btw Ward won rounds 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 and 12. I'm a Kovalev fan too.

Contemplating storm blues :pimp: :smokin

But 12/23/16 so farrrr[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom