Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
And about to sell my 2014 black toes. As homies has 2016 triple he wants to sell for retail to me.
Hopefully this sells quick.
Cos that would be a hassle free upgrade there

im trying to get highlight reel tongues for cheap

try to make seller take them of the shoes for me to save a lot on shipping 

how can i explain him to do that ,so he dont ruin the tongues

any advice appreciated

anyone think the top 3s are going to sit?
pretty sure they will...or a lot will not move at resell
smokin.gif

I like the idea of the top 3's but that white tongue turned me off on them. Looks stupid imo.

If they sit maybe I'll get a pair but they're 1's so they prob won't

Last edited:
yeah that white tongue is the worst part about the shoe. if it was black it would look decent at least maybe even wearable but the white tongue makes then less than okay to me. hope they sit. the materials arent even good as the shoes they are representing. i'll consider then if they sit. not worth any more than retail.

would i be out of line to ask for $80 on top of a pair of 2016 black toes for 2016 banneds?

i.e. i have the banneds and want to trade for black toes

would i be out of line to ask for $80 on top of a pair of 2016 black toes for 2016 banneds?

i.e. i have the banneds and want to trade for black toes
No you wouldn't but there's a decent chance he may only be willing to give $50 instead of $80

First time I tried the new format on nike EU and success.  Probably beginner's luck, I'm expecting that's the first and last time I hit with this system.

Just copped the white Lance Mountains for $302 shipped NDS off ebay. Almost won the bid for $256 shipped but didn't want take a chance with my slow *** laptop. Looking foward to these and my Top 3's later on today.

Just copped the white Lance Mountains for $302 shipped NDS off ebay. Almost won the bid for $256 shipped but didn't want take a chance with my slow *** laptop. Looking foward to these and my Top 3's later on today.

Is this what they go for nowadays? I was able to get the set of both the black and white pairs in a 10.5 in DS condition for $270 each pair. Got them off a dude who needed cash for those choco 750s that weekend they dropped

Last edited:
Since it's now officially the Christmas holiday season and since I got the idea from another member, I figured I had time to kill with the kids to put up my AJ1Tree this year :lol:
2v29pbb.jpg
Now you gotta buy a Christmas tree and hang the shoes on the tree as sneaker ornaments :pimp:

Last edited:
Is this what they go for nowadays? I was able to get the set of both the black and white pairs in a 10.5 in DS condition for $270 each pair. Got them off a dude who needed cash for those choco 750s that weekend they dropped
$270 is definitely a steal nowadays. I got my black pair DS back in 2014 for around $280 I believe but my sz 12 is like $400-500 on ebay now.

Back
Top Bottom