Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

You can call these frags...premiums...you can give them gold plated heels and I pass. That 'Air Jordan' crap looks like something a new dude that just got into the 'Fake Jordan' business decided to put on there bc he thought it look better than the wing logo. 

You can call these frags...premiums...you can give them gold plated heels and I pass. That 'Air Jordan' crap looks like something a new dude that just got into the 'Fake Jordan' business decided to put on there bc he thought it look better than the wing logo. 

QFT!

Yeah even tho Jordan has pics with them around his shoulder they're still a nooooo

I wouldn't mind buying the rare airs this time around if they didn't have that stupid Nike AIR on the back heel. Do what you want with the wings logo but the toungue tag shoudldn't be a jumpman logo and the mold should be like the remasters and there shouldn't be an N.A. on the back.

In the new Mike Rich vlog video for his Space Jam 11 pickup, he discovered a $89 Metallic 1s at one of the Atlanta DTLR stores.

Also, Kentucky 1s were witnessed first hand by Mike Rich at one of the Atlanta Foot Actions as well in this video.

For any of yall that are in Atlanta AND are near the same mall that Mike Rich went to in his vlog, yall might wanna hit them up for some Kentucky 1s OR that $89 Metallic 1 steal

Last edited:
A few GS Top 3's on the shelf at my local JJ - 5 through 6.5, I tried to talk my girl into getting a pair but she said they look like clown shoes lol she's buggin. Same store I got her Bred 1's off the shelf weeks after the release.

Heading back to the mall tomorrow.

just got in another pair of banneds from goat to replace my other pair with the wonky stitching i got from a twitter reseller (left: goat, right: twitter):

really lucked out cause the goat pair has a brighter shade of red, too, which i was really keen on (don't know how visible it is in the pic above, but it's really noticeable in person)

-

the lace bags and the laces themselves on the goat pair kinda concern me, though (left: twitter, right: goat):

they're not neatly tied up, and on the white lace bag there's a second smaller hole below the main hole that the plastic wire goes through

should this be concerning at all?

Last edited:
just got in another pair of banneds from goat to replace my other pair with the wonky stitching that i got from a twitter reseller (left: goat, right: twitter):

really lucked out cause the goat pair has a brighter shade of red, too, which i was really keen on

-

the lace bags and the laces themselves on the goat pair kinda concern me, though (left: twitter, right: goat):

they're not neatly tied up, and on the white lace bag there's a second smaller hole below the main hole that the plastic wire goes through

should this be concerning at all?

Definitely a concern. I do not think those are authentic.

you really think so? even though they're from goat?

i'm gonna take some pics for a quick lc then

I'm good with my OG pair

Y'all can have these [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm ok with them making Rare Airs. Ill cop once they hit disco. But I'm not ok with them using OG CW's and CB.
This is a waste!
I'm sure we all rather have the OG remastered W&B. I don't need them as I copped the 2014 release but I know most y'all want them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom