Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Nice might try the black and white nice combo.. :pimp:

That really got deleted?:lol:

Is it because it had a link? I thought it was a pretty funny picture, didn't see the harm.

If you thought retail employees was hiding the Nintendo Classic Mini from customers boiiiiiiii you haven't seen Marshall employees yet. $60 shoe and flip it for $1K+ is a helluva profit I wouldn't blame em lmao

If you thought retail employees was hiding the Nintendo Classic Mini from customers boiiiiiiii you haven't seen Marshall employees yet. $60 shoe and flip it for $1K+ is a helluva profit I wouldn't blame em lmao

Dont have to worry about that, the employees at my local marshalls are all middle aged white women :lol:

Went ahead and scored a 2nd black/white air jordan 1. Since JB most likely won't release it. If they do ill get the remaster as well. Gotta say though 80 bucks well spent. Lightly worn there was no heel drag no stars were gone. Literally brand new looking but some gum on the bottom. Legitimate as all get out. But there was no box and no laces. The next pair in a 12.5 were 160 bucks with 14.99 shipping in worse condition....I think I made the right decision

Sidenote: I really hope they release the OG black/white remaster.
Colorway is so so underrated. Honestly it's a top 3 colorway for me

I would definitely get a remastered pair but I'm still good with the quality of the '14's

Back
Top Bottom