Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
People will still buy those rare air's, and a few will flex with all colorways. Don't we always say 'buy what you like & don't worry what others think'?

They don't look too bad but yall oughta know that textured tumble leather doesn't mean "quality" or "soft" the 09 metallic run is a testament to that. Them shoes were stiff as hell. #savemoney2k17 my eyes are only on OG High remasters, All Star 1s, and the black/white rare air if they have the remastered mold. EVERYTHING else will be DISREGARDED

Hey guys, just bought my 2nd pair of 1's. Can you guys tell me if these are legit?

nice pick up @who8mychips
smokin.gif

how much did that set you back? i'm debating on getting another pair, so i can beat one to death
Thanks! I got em for $255

I don't usually pay resale but I had to for these.. they're just so damn nice. Also I felt like the price is probably going to start creeping up soon so might as well strike now. 

This year was a good year for 1s for me...  Able to cop the ones (No Pun Intended
laugh.gif
) I want for retail...
Royals
eek.gif

Edit:  Wait, that's the (garbage) Top 3s...................dammit Nike/JB is teasing me for the Royals already

Last edited:
Thanks! I got em for $255

I don't usually pay resale but I had to for these.. they're just so damn nice. Also I felt like the price is probably going to start creeping up soon so might as well strike now. 

that's a solid price too! i'd definitely cop another for $255

2016 has been a solid year. I myself got the Metallic Blues and the Black/Reds. Absolutely looking forward to next year. Have always wanted the Royals, so I'm not missing those, the Shadows, because black and grey is such a great combo, and the All-Stars look like they're gonna be dope. If I'm not mistaken, it looks like they have the SBB color blocking with an icy outsold. So clean. And of course, we'll see whatever else JB surprises us with.

Hmm, I didn't see any pics of the All-Star 1's yet... usually they're a hit or miss. Anyone know if JB dropping BHM 1's for 2017?

lol it's modeled after the old Jordan brand mid 1s.. horrible horrible but the leather looks lux as hell.

You're tripping my g :lol:

Look at that uniform, surface-level *** tumble and the grainless smooth leather. That's that grade A synthetic, baby. Not a solitary thing looks lux about these:

08f08019_ScreenShot2016-12-19at2.08.50PM.png

Would love to be wrong though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom