• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
A bit of good news...

There is gonna be a babyJsJr soon :wink: [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Having a boy, finally. Only took three girls first :lol:

Double congrats are in order. One on the new baby on the way and just seen you been promoted on being a mod well deserved.

Look at the tip of the toe boxes on the shoes.... they have two different tones of blue on them... not good.
My 2016 Banneds only one pair had that issue, and was purchased from Nike.

I noticed it happens when they get wet/the tumbled leather gets rubbed on. But it cleared away after drying. 

No biggie to me. 

@babyJs23
nthat.gif
. Welcome to the dark side.

And then lettuce pray that meth doesn't offset the great addition with a not so great addition
laugh.gif
...So anyways back to these Jordan 1s[emoji]128530[/emoji] I'm surprised they're releasing these in April. I guess they want to hurry and get this release out of the way.

@babyJs23   you think you could get this big505 guy outta here??   he's been harassing me    
I laugh when I see posts like this.  Need to get someone removed bc you're being harassed on a forum within the internet?  Sorry... just log off your account and go outside man.  Alot bigger things to be complaining about than stuff like this

Back
Top Bottom