Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Do we not all share the same problem?  Too many sneakers with not enough days to rock 'em?  Rotation + efforts to keep sneakers clean is stretching out the lifespan of every pair for years to come.

Some of you guys act like you're even going to have a chance to wear your extra pairs.  You know damn well they're going to be sold or traded in the future...keep lying to yourselves.

Do we not all share the same problem?  Too many sneakers with not enough days to rock 'em?  Rotation + efforts to keep sneakers clean is stretching out the lifespan of every pair for years to come.

Some of you guys act like you're even going to have a chance to wear your extra pairs.  You know damn well they're going to be sold or traded in the future...keep lying to yourselves.
go kick a football charlie brown.

That is the ES price. If only
embarassed.gif
i wish it was available for me. would happily double, though one pair was impossible enough to get.

do banneds fit slightly big for anybody else?

went tts and they feel a half size bigger than what's labeled

do banneds fit slightly big for anybody else?

went tts and they feel a half size bigger than what's labeled
They do fit a little big. I could easily go down a half. But that's kinda true for every remastered 1.

It all depends...

If I was in the market for one pair of shoes I would choose red over orange. Now if it's something you want to start buying into, then I would choose sbbs if you still want the breds at a later date.

SBB's 100%

Chances are high that we get breds again within the next 10 years

SBB's might be retroed but you'd be taking a gamble on that and who knows what the quality would be like

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom