Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Happy Friday Eve! I know some are team "Nike Air Only," but these are probably my favorite Jumpman 1s, and a pair I don't see much. I decided to rock them today. Such a dope, yet slept on pair IMO.

People get so caught up in the big 5 OG color 1s colors that they overlook other great og 1s. That's why I always give a side eye when people say everyone loves 1s, even though it's only the big 5 (Bred,Royal,Shadow,BlackToe,Chicago)

People get so caught up in the big 5 OG color 1s colors that they overlook other great og 1s. That's why I always give a side eye when people say everyone loves 1s, even though it's only the big 5 (Bred,Royal,Shadow,BlackToe,Chicago)
And the Baron 1s continues to get no mention or love from anyone to this day
mean.gif

To be fair though , they are the best colourways. There's certainly other great ones like BigJ said, the Barons. I'd put the Frags in there. The first Shattered Backboards. The most recent All-Star 1s I really am a fan of as well.

It's hard to go wrong really

To be fair though , they are the best colourways. There's certainly other great ones like BigJ said, the Barons. I'd put the Frags in there. The first Shattered Backboards. The most recent All-Star 1s I really am a fan of as well.

It's hard to go wrong really
That's cool, my only gripe is when people say , "everyone loves 1s", because it's not true at all. Everyone loves the top 5 og colors, and a couple retro+. Every 1 doesn't sell out like every 11 or even every 12. It's just not a fair statement to make. As soon as the shadows finally come back out, the cycle will restart and folks will want the Bred royal Chicago black toe and shadows to drop again.

That's cool, my only gripe is when people say , "everyone loves 1s", because it's not true at all. Everyone loves the top 5 og colors, and a couple retro+. Every 1 doesn't sell out like every 11 or even every 12. It's just not a fair statement to make. As soon as the shadows finally come back out, the cycle will restart and folks will want the Bred royal Chicago black toe and shadows to drop again.

I'm glad they don't sell out. More 1's below retail for me [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

Happy Friday Eve! I know some are team "Nike Air Only," but these are probably my favorite Jumpman 1s, and a pair I don't see much. I decided to rock them today. Such a dope, yet slept on pair IMO.

Quality on these body most ones out today...

Back
Top Bottom