• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
This is hilarious

ive returned a couple things back in my lifetime, and it always took my like 5 to 10 minutes tops

id just drop it off while i was out and about

do you tho
getting out of your house takes 5 to 10 minutes.... it takes at least 15 lol.
but you gotta wait for the shoes to get to you. and that takes like a week. then you gotta decide to return them. and then you gotta wait for your money to be processed to get to your account. thats 1-3 business days. the money doesn't just automatically become available to you, right? theres a whole process. it doesn't take 5 minutes. there is a lot of things that go on in life.

0/2 with these on mine and wifeys account. Congrats on those who won. Seems like another busy week for releases, SNS NMDs this morning, Wings 1s, Gold 97s, Supreme CDG AF1, beige NMDs Saturday.. the market is taking advantage of us, stay woke. Lol....or Resell to ease the pain :D

is it easy or difficult to change the address on a pair coming from nike? never tried it before, but the pair I won is going to my sister's in a different city and I'd rather just have it delivered to me here. also it has her name on it, will that make it harder to change the address?

but you gotta wait for the shoes to get to you. and that takes like a week. then you gotta decide to return them. and then you gotta wait for your money to be processed to get to your account. thats 1-3 business days. the money doesn't just automatically become available to you, right? theres a whole process. it doesn't take 5 minutes. there is a lot of things that go on in life.
You're right, but i was talking more about walking in ups and just dropping them off to return..

i really don't even worry about all that other stuff..

and $200 out of my account for a week or 2 really isn't a big deal 

you got it tho

Last edited:
I won. I never win these raffles lol. I won a size 9.5. I don't usually resell but I may have to with these. Just recently bought a crib with the wifey and tight on money lol I wish I could keep em

You're right, but i was talking more about just dropping them off to return..

and $200 out mt account for a week or 2 really isn't a big deal for me

you got it tho
this is exactly right. only effort is to get outta ya crib, and drop em off for return. after that, you go on with whatever you have going on in life, and the money will get to your account without any further action on your part.

waiting a week or 2 at most for the money to come back to your account should be no issue, unless you were strapped in the first place....in which case u shouldnt be entering draws for $200 kicks anyways
laugh.gif

but thats more speaking from my situation standpoint tho. 200 out my pocket for a week wont break me at all. but i cant judge anyone because everyone has different situations.

Really didn't care for these but tried anyway but forgot to change the size hopefully I didn't waste a future draw on these.

is it easy or difficult to change the address on a pair coming from nike? never tried it before, but the pair I won is going to my sister's in a different city and I'd rather just have it delivered to me here. also it has her name on it, will that make it harder to change the address?
This is extremely hard. I just tried this with the french blue restock a few weeks ago. Not only was i not able to change the address, but they had the shoes sent BACK to the warehouse and when I tried to reorder I was told they were completely sold out. Have your sister just send them to you is my advice. 

Last edited:
so u got charged....but then got the L email?

I wish; I could at least get a coupon code then.

I was going off my earlier post about how this was an easy cop. Seemed like interest was low, lower than the ASG 1's which look infinitely nicer and was an easy cop.

ive returned a couple things back in my lifetime, and it always took my like 5 to 10 minutes tops

id just drop it off while i was out and about

do you tho

The Point I Was Getting At....

Only Thing You Really Dodged Is The Opportunity To Make A Little Extra Coin From A Pair You Don't Seem To Have Much Personal Interest In...

It Is What It Is Tho And By All Means Do You Like Grizz Said :wink:

You're right, but i was talking more about walking in ups and just dropping them off to return..

and $200 out of my account for a week or 2 really isn't a big deal 

you got it tho
yeah were just at different points in our lives lol. 200 is huge to me because i'm not as fortunate. one day i'll be able to say it isn't a big deal, but not today. i was trading in having to eat on 5 dollars a day until my next paycheck to actually being able to spend that 200 on other joys of life that aren't material. that was my trade off. i rarely buy shoes so i'll starve myself a little bit if i actually like the shoe.
that's what i dodge. look at me explaining myself to a stranger on the internet. lol but just know everyone has a different situation in their life.

yeah were just at different points in our lives lol. 200 is huge to me because i'm not as fortunate. one day i'll be able to say it isn't a big deal, but not today. i was trading in having to eat on 5 dollars a day until my next paycheck to actually being able to spend that 200 on other joys of life that aren't material. that was my trade off. i rarely buy shoes so i'll starve myself a little bit if i actually like the shoe.
that's what i dodge. look at me explaining myself to a stranger on the internet. lol but just know everyone has a different situation in their life.
I took it a whole different way 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
​   my apologies man 

Last edited:
My coworker in the cube next to me just won. Sz 11, shes a size 5, doesnt even know jordans are numbered. Resell game is heavy, #$neakrz

This is extremely hard. I just tried this with the french blue restock a few weeks ago. Not only was i not able to change the address, but they had the shoes sent BACK to the warehouse and when I tried to reorder I was told they were completely sold out. Have your sister just send them to you is my advice. 
damn. thanks for the info.  I was hoping I could just contact UPS or fedex or whatever and change the address

Back
Top Bottom