Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Sails and Triple blacks are quality shoes idk why no hype behind them yea all white and all black is plain but some of y'all go crazy for an all white or all black yesterday or boost and those shoes are terrible imo

Do t act like you don't know son, that's cuz yeezy never wore them in a picture :smokin

Spoke to my bro who was at the Spike release. Same one who scored during the Kaws debacle at the museum. Happens to live in the neighborhood so I hit him as soon as the info dropped. Confirmed it was a **** show. Did get a receipt and they took his info. There were only a few pairs on the premises and they were all samples, so the people who got through will have them shipped. Also noted the the quality was pretty good in hand.

PM me that info... they ain't making it to old boys crib.

EU Shop Asphaltgold has the triple blacks online early: www.asphaltgold.de

The sails also, but they are almost sold out.. managed to buy my size 9 a couple of minutes ago.

Last edited:
Has anyone been wondering why they come out the 20th? Like what differentiates this from any other 1 release to where its not landing on the usual Saturday?

afforn.jpg

A quick insight to what the cw will look like on the 1's

Last edited:
Some nice colors for the quai 54. Lets just hope its a perdect execution. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Do Quais ever drop anywhere in the US? I swear I never see these things (other than those Zoom Soldiers a few years back) until months after they've released.

I just need a release date for those, I'm all in. It will be my first pair of non OGs aside from the all stars. (Would def scoop up the sbb but not paying that resale).

Back
Top Bottom