Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
App raffles weren't available when SBB released.

Correct the app was not available during those times. Not sure when Georgia started with the apps but I'm assuming it hasn't been too long. Do any of the stores get any Yeezy releases at the Oglethorpe mall? Moved away about a year ago.

App raffles weren't available when SBB released.

Correct the app was not available during those times. Not sure when Georgia started with the apps but I'm assuming it hasn't been too long. Do any of the stores get any Yeezy releases at the Oglethorpe mall? Moved away about a year ago.

Yall damn sure are right. I must be thinking of the reverse SBB. I was still in Charleston when the original SBB released. They weren't hyped at all there either though.

Besides the triple black and sail pairs is the Quai 54 up next? I'm gettin thirsty for another pair even tho my Metallic reds and New Loves are still DS. Wth is wrong with me lol

Last edited:
I think atlanta is the only city that has gotten yeezy until this weekend. An Augusta DTLR is getting them. I'm originally from Augusta and live in Atlanta so I'm not 100%sure about Savannah. I do know they haven't had any stores listed on foot apps for any yeezy releases.

I think atlanta is the only city that has gotten yeezy until this weekend. An Augusta DTLR is getting them. I'm originally from Augusta and live in Atlanta so I'm not 100%sure about Savannah. I do know they haven't had any stores listed on foot apps for any yeezy releases.

I thought I read on Yeezy thread that someone won with 7 min head start in Savannah. Would be nice since Savannah doesn't get much.

They're not, consumers, stores, and media outlets are.

Nah those days are over. JB knows and is actively participating in the buzz of their shoes. See "space jam 9s" and all the other wack nicknames they try to make for their dud shoes these days.

Wouldn't be surprised if a jb rep who leaked the info on these shoes told them that name

You know where this argument is going so I'll leave it be :lol:

Last edited:
Nah those days are over. JB knows and is actively participating in the buzz of their shoes. See "space jam 9s" and all the other wack nicknames they try to make for their dud shoes these days.

Wouldn't be surprised if a jb rep who leaked the info on these shoes told them that name

Pure speculation

Those 9s sold really well though (to be fair, I think they were somewhat limited).

I do agree with the nicknames though-JB basically used cws from hyped 1 releases (Breds, BTs, Chris, Royals, SBBs) and SJ 11s to push those hideous XXX1s.

Last edited:
:lol: people love to buy into the dumbest nicknames ("bred" :x) but hate to see it done in advance. I dont see anyone complaining about the name "Shattered Backboard"

Back
Top Bottom