Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
SBB colorway is whack imo I don't really care for Orange like my man said Barons destroy SBB in the colorway department SBB just get more hype for quality

if they are a great shoe and everybody wants them how can they be overhyped lol

Do u understand what hype is? U can only truly rate a shoe if u posess it. The quality is great and the colorway pops

It's overhyped because it was limited and had kind of a gimmick to it. Most ppl who don't own it are willing to pay the crazy prices for it outta hype

I'll take chicagos or Breds over these all day in terms of my personal preferance but ppl hype these over those moreso

Last edited:
Jb won't redo the frags exactly. If I was to bet they'd do a UNC version of the shoe for their poor man edition.

It won't be Royal again again and it definitely won't have a bolt. Everything else is on the table.

new pick up ds $260

Frags are overrated to me, without that lightening symbol they're just a buy 1 get 2 shoes free type of shoe.

Do people really care about that lightning bolt? Maybe a small fraction of those that have frags care about it?

I don't even know what the lighting bolt is but i want the shoe

Some people that own frags care.. some are just hype monsters... I'd buy as many frags as I could.. need more pairs.

Back
Top Bottom