Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Custom I found online... Hopefully this is what the incoming SBB3 will be.

Attachments

• IMG_1319.JPG
    IMG_1319.JPG
    204.1 KB · Views: 106
How did you wait to long the resell was never around that price
I'm sure I can find some for a price I would like to purchase with more time, but as of right now, lowest price I seen for a pair in my size is $250.

Saw a pair for retail but passed because no box.

I was pretty mad when I heard the black/red flight suit windbreaker released only in NY in really limited numbers when they released the satin breds. Being in LA I didnt even have a chance and the resell was ridiculous. I compensated by buying the black/royal suit but it just aint the same. But I was finally able to complete my XL set with all these sneaky euro drops going around. This thing is gonna get maximum usage during the fall/winter
IMG_20170712_185120.jpg

I was pretty mad when I heard the black/red flight suit windbreaker released only in NY in really limited numbers when they released the satin breds. Being in LA I didnt even have a chance and the resell was ridiculous. I compensated by buying the black/royal suit but it just aint the same. But I was finally able to complete my XL set with all these sneaky euro drops going around. This thing is gonna get maximum usage during the fall/winter
IMG_20170712_185120.jpg
Your going to rock the whole fit at the same time?

Back
Top Bottom