Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Honestly, it's no issue with that. Some people want to invest. Some people want to have to wear.

Investing just means you really have to have pics of what you are buying. I just grow tired of the investors complaining about perfection :lol:
oh yea, ok i feel you, yea i need pics of whatever i buy unless it's a steal, hell i went through about 7 pairs of tb3 in 4 different stores because i'm meticulous

i mean if you want to treat sneakers as a commodity its your prerogative. It took me awhile to buy shoes id actually wear instead of buying shoes just to say I have them but i dont consider myself a "collector" any more. that lifestyle and mindset took up way too much brain space in retrospect. Im okay with appreciating a shoe for its aesthetics and its history and its "value" from a distance if i dont plan on wearing it. sneaker market is way to volatile for me to get heavily invested in investing. whats hot today can be bricks tomorrow. and moving high value kicks is an absolute pain.
Right. I realized I was a little unclear. I wear every pair I own, the only pairs I ever kept DS were pairs that I resold with the sole intention of reselling. When I said "if I wanted to I could get that money back" I meant like if there was an emergency and I needed some quick money, I could still get some decent scratch for the few pairs I have. I also probably have far fewer shoes than a lot of folks on this forum, about 15 total pairs (three pairs of 1s). However, I've never had trouble selling any of my pairs.

hell 9_10 condition_md on instagram just moved down the street from me, always thinking about unloading something quick, but i can't pull the trigger on selling these brons 12 clev.........because of the orioles colors

When I said "if I wanted to I could get that money back" I meant like if there was an emergency and I needed some quick money, I could still get some decent scratch.

I've done this a few times as I'm sure many of us have but I'm not in it for the long game as some have alluded to.

sneaker market is way to volatile for me to get heavily invested in investing. whats hot today can be bricks tomorrow. and moving high value kicks is an absolute pain.

This. At the end of the day everyone is entitled to do whatever they want but just keep this in mind.

still havent unDS'ed my Sails...if I don't by the end of they year, they'll probably stay DS for a year or two

I'm posting this question in here as well as asg 1s thread because I figured its relevant and maybe someone here would know:

Since the asg 1s supposedly run a half size bigger than the usual retro 1s that have released recently, would it be okay to go a full size down? Only asking because I know some people say going a half size down in 1s gives you a snug fit that is comfortable and also helps prevent a lot of creasing.

Might be able to get a pair for retail of kickstore, but my usual size in 1s isn't available. But there is a full size down available.

919704-001_A4_Pair_native_1600.jpg

It's crazy to see Nike pull out all the stops now that they got some real competition. Two Bred 1 releases in less than a year span, one with gimmicky flyknit. Endless Royals available...these things were going for $600+ not even a few years ago, and thats without the 'remastered' mold

SNEAKRS is the UK version of the app. They couldn't name it SNKRS because another shop in the UK has that name.

Ah ok, so that confirms its a UK only restock then. Makes sense. Seems too good to be true for another NDC restock to occur in the US on back to back weeks.

Back
Top Bottom