Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So these are 3 of the 4 colorways on the gatorades or as they've been listed on shoe news sites. Orange peel, blue lagoon, and Cyber green. I couldnt find rush violet. I sure hope the midsole is white and not the same color as the upper as it already seems like it will be a solid color upper. Super loud colorways. Orange peel seems cool though.
0su.jpg pr4hwh9zxpp6tsc2pdxl.jpg Nike-Roshe-Run-Blue-Lagoon-3.jpg

With G6s being so close I'm wondering if they will still drop the 1s we haven't seen even a stitch of these yet and there's supposed to be like 3 pairs dropping.

I just copped a fresh pair of used 2013 royals for $200 shipped with OG everything, minus the shoe trees!! I had to re-cop them after letting them go last year. Now I will most likely pass on the flyknits coming and cop in November.

P.S. 95 and counting....

Bae saw this weird shelf for sale and wanted it for her sneakers. It was tough getting it in the house but she loves it. I low key hate it. But she decided to put all her Jordans in there. As you see she is a 1's fan. Missing the flyknit Bred 1 which are upstairs. Ill post a pic of her Vans collection if y'all interested. She gets the culture.
20170926_173042_HDR.jpg

Well, I hate to bear bad news, but it looks like glittergate has returned. A few of my shoes are showing the signs.
The leather honey does not prevent it.
Still, I highly recommend it as it makes the leather look real nice.
The search continues for a solution. Somebody recommended car wax or something, can said person comment?

Well, I hate to bear bad news, but it looks like glittergate has returned. A few of my shoes are showing the signs.
The leather honey does not prevent it.
Still, I highly recommend it as it makes the leather look real nice.
The search continues for a solution. Somebody recommended car wax or something, can said person comment?
if my mental note not failing me, i believe it was turtle wax leather conditioner.

if my mental note not failing me, i believe it was turtle wax leather conditioner.
Yeah, I’d like to hear an update on that. This really is the pits. I’ll prob just unds all the stuff that’s been sitting. Still need to offload the sbb so I can fund frags, lol

Back
Top Bottom