Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My local store did a raffle. I was the first number to get called. I walk in and say "Size 12 please." The manager says "We don't have a 12. We have an 11 and a 13." :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: Obviously I'm just glad I got the shoes but c'mon man lol.

124wy1k.jpg

Goin' for the ones with the highest resell value? :wink:

Possible to grab top 3s from fl.au and use forwarding service? Or have forwarding service purchase them? Anybody ever use parcl.com legit?

I just watched Foot district IG story and the instore release had 18 pair, 2 of each size biggest a 12....wonder how many will be online

Anyone ever had a mismatched fitting pair? My right shoe on my fk royals is KILLING my pinky toe, i’ve tried everything

Seems like with rust pinks releasing for Art Basel and these top 3 gold being an “NRG” exclusive JB isn’t playing with going back to hype releases (there was a finance article speaking to them wanting the hype)

My money is on the Tiffany blues being limited as well.

So when we see the bred toes already it’s making me think maybe Nike is splintering releases with limited runs of shoes to build hype and more GR releases (wheats) and hopefully bred toes

Just a theory. Guess we’ll see come February

Nike has to balance a thin line between building hype but year over year margins and profit.
Hype is cool. But if folks can’t buy your shoes they will move onto the next popular thing. I don’t see adidas slowing down or letting up.

*def a little salty we are going back to 2013 Jordan 1 releases lol

40% on certain models at City Blue, through midnight tonight.

Wolf Grey FK AJ1 for $108 out the door. So tempting ...

Seems like with rust pinks releasing for Art Basel and these top 3 gold being an “NRG” exclusive JB isn’t playing with going back to hype releases (there was a finance article speaking to them wanting the hype)

My money is on the Tiffany blues being limited as well.

So when we see the bred toes already it’s making me think maybe Nike is splintering releases with limited runs of shoes to build hype and more GR releases (wheats) and hopefully bred toes

Just a theory. Guess we’ll see come February

Nike has to balance a thin line between building hype but year over year margins and profit.
Hype is cool. But if folks can’t buy your shoes they will move onto the next popular thing. I don’t see adidas slowing down or letting up.

*def a little salty we are going back to 2013 Jordan 1 releases lol
Now sneaker news is saying the igloos will be Miami exclusives as well :smh:
I think the majority of people made Jordan regret overproducing shoes now look what we’re in for :lol:

Back
Top Bottom