Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Got these in today.

image1 (2).jpeg

Got really lucky having a page monitor on back-door.it bc they dropped it 2 hrs earlier than they announced.

Just sold mine and I’m glad since like I never really wear my mids now. I’m hoping they come out soon
Don't know if JB is gonna bring these back any time soon but I can't wait. Just re-copped these bad boys. Jumpman or not, some 09 colorways were clean. Especially when they would do OG colorways. They had a certain charm to them for sure. Not my pic of course lol

aj1_hi_whitegreen_dtrt.jpg

If I find these in my size for a good price, these are on the list too.
air-jordan-1-white-grand-metallic-purple.jpeg

I already have metallic reds but I might recop the metallic rex DTRTs because the red is super metallic looking.

Me three. See you guys in like 2020 ;_;

At least that's what it feels like. Might be wrong but it feels like the are putting the breaks on the metallic line. Really wanted the purple and greens.

Me three. See you guys in like 2020 ;_;

At least that's what it feels like. Might be wrong but it feels like the are putting the breaks on the metallic line. Really wanted the purple and greens.

Forreal I hope they don't but I haven't seen any plain white/(insert color here) combos in any of what's expected to come around in 2018. I hope they didn't end it at metallic red. I need news on Orange, green, purple, maroon, black, and neutral gray so I can entertain the thought of bowing out for good after all the true OGs have been remastered.

I know people who have 2013 Breds/Royals. But ive never seen a pair of 2013 worn in the streets. I wore a pair to the mall recently. Eyes where glued heavy on them because people could tell they weren't the recent release version.

Where the 2013,s release that scarce as far as production # are concerned. What where the # compared to the recent release of the Breds and Royals.

I know people who have 2013 Breds/Royals. But ive never seen a pair of 2013 worn in the streets. I wore a pair to the mall recently. Eyes where glued heavy on them because people could tell they weren't the recent release version.

Where the 2013,s release that scarce as far as production # are concerned. What where the # compared to the recent release of the Breds and Royals.
Extremely limited compared to last royal release. I love wearing my ‘13’s. I like the smooth leather look as well. Will keep all the newer releases on ice for along time

Nice pictures of them wheats up there. The wheats are confusing. Because ive seen some good looking pictures of them. Then ive seen pictures of them that makes the shape look off. Because of the material theyre made of. They look like theyre going to age very badly after being worn repeatedly after a couple of years.

With regular leather 1,s. I know that i can atleast restore them with some Angelus paint without the midsole seperating after a few years. Thats where the hype about 1,s are at there highest in my opinion. The longevity you can have with them. I can't until 5 to 8 years from now to do that.

I don't own the 2103 Royals, but I do own the 2013 Black/Reds. I actually rock mine all the time. I haven't even unDS'ed my 2016 Black/Reds. I like both, but I do like the brighter red used on the 2013's.

I like my 2013's a lot and wear them sparingly since royals are my all time favorite shoe so I like keeping them nice. I wear my shadows a lot and people always look at my feet when im at the mall or outlets

'13s > '16s, not even a question for me. as much as I prefer the '16 shape I really hate the dull royal/red and tumbled leather.

The reds and royals were pretty vibrant on 16s-17s and rich as well, Imo. I would love to own a pair of 13s though.

Do AJ1 highs fit TTS? Thinking about picking up a pair of chicagos. I wear size 11 UB, 12 Yeezy V2s. Kind of vary from 11-12 on Jordans. What size should I go for?

The reds and royals were pretty vibrant on 16s-17s and rich as well, Imo. I would love to own a pair of 13s though.
I actually think the 2017 Royals are quite vibrant. I know they're a little brighter than the 2001's and I own the 2001's and the 2017's . The 2016 Black/Reds are the ones that are not as vibrant as their predecessors IMO. My 2001 Black/Reds are the brightest, where it goes 2001>2013>2016 in terms of brightness of the red.

The past few weeks I was buying anything but Jordans..but how are the Jeters? Are they trash? cool? Prices are almost at retail

Back
Top Bottom