Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Those blue and orange Gatorade 1’s calling my name. And those 1’s coming out next month calling my name too smh

I’m only passing on the whole Gatorade pack because I know id want to have the complete set :lol:
I am going to get all 7 of the Gatorade its a must have for me I am holding out on everything else I still dont have the Jordan 13 breds or the Jordan 5 blue and reds among other shoes that came out this past summer just for these Gatorades

Rotation
Tucks.JPG

Nike toying with dudes by limiting one of the release in the collection. Y'all know what pair dudes gonna go after. :lol:

What color is Lemon Lime? Cyber? If so I can see why they limited these. Very LOUD

If Adidas limited those hideous, somewhat similarity colored Peezys to the record least number of pairs and they’re still not fetching much more than 2.5x retail on Stock-X, you know Nike/JB probably saw that and are responding accordingly.

Nike toying with dudes by limiting one of the release in the collection. Y'all know what pair dudes gonna go after. :lol:
I really hope it doesn't get out of hand for the Cyber colorway like that. That's the only pair I've wanted from jump.

They're all so trash. All of them. Epic buns year for JB IMO. Whole JB thread has been dead all year, not including the royal release in April. Way too many one off releases and retro plus cws and the ones that have been actually good JB limited the F out of them. Hoping next year is better. Not looking good though. All I see are shadows and BC3s and maybe one or two other notables. Times have changed.

Back
Top Bottom