• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Fubu shadow 1’s

FSR if anybody need, hit my DM

IMG_0416.jpeg

It’s pretty sad we’re at the point where Nike/JB are butchering iconic OG cws like the BTs and then releasing tons of retro+ cws of the OG AJ 1 High model that few people are asking for.

I get that we have 85s now but those are so few and far in between for the Highs. Also the increased retail price across the board is absurd-I remember buying Barron 1s at retail for $140 a decade ago and now new pairs of 85s are $200 with the OG Highs starting at $180.. That’s insane tbh.
i've thought about this a lot, but the reality is $140 in 2013 is equivalent in purchasing power to about $187.70 today.

those don't look bad... but it's just something I dont like enough to pay $200 for. $100... sure, but I know they won't sit long enough to go down that low simply because of the colorway.

those don't look bad... but it's just something I dont like enough to pay $200 for. $100... sure, but I know they won't sit long enough to go down that low simply because of the colorway.
Don’t be surprised if they do.. It’s a buyers market for 1s and a lot of people are clowning this release. Hope you and everyone else who wants these can cop at disco.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. They updated the swoosh after the Lost and Founds to be a little bit bigger, not 85 size, but a little bigger. These look 2015 remastered size?
You’re good. The L&Fs were actually the first of this like Remastered v2 with the Jordan 1s.

Back
Top Bottom