Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I completely understand. I was able to get em off the FTL app when they had the beta test in GA. Wish I woulda got more pairs.
Yep, they had it in LA as well. NOBODY wanted them really. Was in and out quickly. Hell so many people didn't do it,
they were ON THE SHELF in the morning when i went to get my won pair.

I passed on black toes cause of the rumor that black/whites were getting remastered... but they didn't. I can' believe they going for more than chis in my size! Bad decision on my part

Funny... saw those "shadowless" mids a couple nights ago. Going on a vacation and need a pair to beat just waiting on a discount code. Anybody know what the quality is like on those? i know they'e a mid and they'r gonna be beaters but im curious

Black Toes were one of a few releases, and only other OG colorway (metallic reds) that I had to secure overseas as they stopped at size 14 in the US..

I’ve been off of the Jordan 1 train since the Top 3s but grabbed a pair of the blue Gatorades at a pop up last week. Is there any hype on these? It didn’t look like anybody was excited about copping them early.

Screenshot_20171220-162340.jpg

The gold joints are beautiful. At least two (if possible) will be copped.

Bred toes and Blue Chicagos are solid.

I honestly don't understand the hype for Shadows. They're okay, but so bland!

The gold joints are beautiful. At least two (if possible) will be copped.

Bred toes and Blue Chicagos are solid.

I honestly don't understand the hype for Shadows. They're okay, but so bland!

Shadows are nice, I’ve never had them but I’m not missing this go around. The “hype” i would say is the color blocking similarities to the breds and royals. Breds, royals, and shadows use to be the “Holy trinity” In these NTstreets. I think they still are to most.

Back
Top Bottom