Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Only Royal 1 "Mids" that matter :pimp:

20180117_180949.jpg

They’re actually highs. Real mids only hve 7 lace loops. These have 9 just like every other high. The cut is slightly lower though. Just FYI.

They’re actually highs. Real mids only hve 7 lace loops. These have 9 just like every other high. The cut is slightly lower though. Just FYI.

Oh I know, hence the "mid" part. 9 holes arev highs 8 holes are mids. But some people insist on calling them mids lol

Oh I know, hence the "mid" part. 9 holes arev highs 8 holes are mids. But some people insist on calling them mids lol

Hah my bad man. Lol so late didn’t even see the “_” marks. Yeah for whatever reason people always call them mids which is not the case at all.

Yeah bro I hear you.... one of my outlets has a bunch of Black Ying Yangs AGAIN! Lol for like the hundredth time it seems like....

Im still looking out for the Sails, and Triple Black to hit the outlets too!

Which outlet has the Black Ying Yangs?

Rust Pinks are how much? what a joke. no way I'm paying close to even $400 for those, I can't believe that nonsense.

im trying to resist the rust pinks as well at the prices people are asking. feel theyll release again. yall just reminded me I need another pair of ying yangs to stock tho lol

2017 royals are straight flames. still in shock my local hibbets got those and banneds but never any other 1 thats ever dropped. they did a great job distributing em.

Me on April1 @ my local Hibbets...lol. When I heard we were getting the Royal 1 release, i made sure to secure a pair... I even locked in a second pair after no one came after an hour to purchase a size 12.... Talking about lucky... I missed on the Banned release...
20180118_122124.jpg

Anyone know if the gold toes dropping next month going to be a Exclusive or some what of a general release

Back
Top Bottom