• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Patent leather 1s guys...
Gold colored patent leather 1s
What in every **** is that??
Seriously?
Yeah, I guess that’s happening

On the SNKRS draw for the Gold toes , if I enter more than 1 account. Do I need a separate card for each one and if I win more than 1 pair or will they charge the same card without problems? Sorry for the question, I usually never enter the draw

As already posted on here Footlocker UK and Size both crashed, it was well over an hour before the sites came back up and by then the gold toes were oos.
Good luck next week with the US drop folks.
Gonna be stressful when the shadows drop.

With them almost done wrapping up the og colors besides a few metallics its bout 2 get scary AF in here with tha freakshow colors lmao

well that was a cluster. couldn't get on any of the sites selling the gold toes and when I did they were all gone.
If they don't have the infrastructure to handle the demand, then they shouldn't do these 'releases at' panicbuys.

well that was a cluster. couldn't get on any of the sites selling the gold toes and when I did they were all gone.
If they don't have the infrastructure to handle the demand, then they shouldn't do these 'releases at' panicbuys.

Yeah the small boutique stores that make 200k$(or more) anually ,should spend a few hundred thousand dollars to build the infrastructure so people who (mostly) go after only the hyped stuff have a fairer chance at copping .
Tottally makes sense .:lol:

Yeah the small boutique stores that make 200k$(or more) anually ,should spend a few hundred thousand dollars to build the infrastructure so people who (mostly) go after only the hyped stuff have a fairer chance at copping .
Tottally makes sense .:lol:
Not what I'm saying. if they can't cope with a big release then do what sensible places do and have a raffle.
Footlocker isn't a small boutique store.

Apologies gentlemen, couldn’t resist, I’m back in when more metallic colors get announced or neutral greys... until then it’s back to pure ignore mode

Do you have the metallic reds? I don't think I've seen you post them. I used to always look for your pics. Always digged the lighting.

Back
Top Bottom