• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
416D18D0-438C-4B9E-B23A-8F42D665ABE6.jpeg

When I wrote lost - I meant they admitted that they did did not ship my shoes - because they - kixsqaured - somehow lost them.

Yes - I got my money back from PayPal because the tracking number they send me was not active.

Pretty much sounds like the same thing going on with my order.

Thanks for the info

Not sure if I should try and double up the breds and ice one and rock one. Looking maybe grabbing the Jordan 13 hyper blue that drops the first week of March. Anyone else looking at the jordan 13 hyper blue thanks

Not sure if I should try and double up the breds and ice one and rock one. Looking maybe grabbing the Jordan 13 hyper blue that drops the first week of March. Anyone else looking at the jordan 13 hyper blue thanks

Well, it's probably more likely that the 13 will be around well after the release compared to the 1. Maybe get 2 pairs of the 1's and try for the 13 later down the road. I plan on getting both; 2 pairs of 1's and 1 pair of 13's.

Just remember guys, the bred toe will glitter up too so don’t think if you stock them they’ll be pristine forever.

Good eye, fellow Canadian. I was rocking tan laces in the CM’s for a while, but have been going with shadow laces for most the winter. Such a versatile shoe, any lace color works great in them.
Grey looks good in those. Been rocking mine with some black pu leather ones, but tan sounds sweet. Might try the spares from my wheats.

After picking up the gold toes I don't find it necessary to have these and the gold top 3 lol thats just too much and there too similar.

Also some if you saying quality on the BC3 let you down? I think they did a great job!

Back
Top Bottom