Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Man the old shroom days...had one of the best nights of my life on those, just skating with my friends and laughing.
one of my worst nights was the first time, and last, I tried shrooms. It was fun and then AWFUL. Drank it with OJ and did too much. Back in high school, my boys father owned a Dodge dealership so we went to the shop at like 11p and took the Dodge Viper out to Hollywood. Found an empty street where there was a tunnel and he floored it and did an e-brake. It was fantastic, until a cop a block away heard the screech. Cops pulled up and thought we had a stolen car. Technically it was. Took us to jail but thats when it really kicked in. On the way, heard a call about a lady being raped in an alley. Cop sped to the scene only to have a homeless lady jump on to the hood of the car with her clothes ripped up out of nowhere. Scared the crap out of me. Straight out of a movie! Had to sit there for like an hour while they handled things.

Got to the police station and I'm just tripping balls. Could not even open a door (we didn't get cuffed because he was able to prove it was his Dads car). Cops were wondering what was wrong with me. They all looked "mentally challenged," so i was giggling but terrified. Waited for his parents to come pick us up. Mom showed up and she looked like a prostitute, winking at me and licking her lips. Was so happy to get into his crib and laid down on the bed but my head felt like it was beating like a heart. I wrote a letter to my Mom telling her how sorry i was for dying. I thought it was over.

That was the last time.

one of my worst nights was the first time, and last, I tried shrooms. It was fun and then AWFUL. Drank it with OJ and did too much. Back in high school, my boys father owned a Dodge dealership so we went to the shop at like 11p and took the Dodge Viper out to Hollywood. Found an empty street where there was a tunnel and he floored it and did an e-brake. It was fantastic, until a cop a block away heard the screech. Cops pulled up and thought we had a stolen car. Technically it was. Took us to jail but thats when it really kicked in. On the way, heard a call about a lady being raped in an alley. Cop sped to the scene only to have a homeless lady jump on to the hood of the car with her clothes ripped up out of nowhere. Scared the crap out of me. Straight out of a movie! Had to sit there for like an hour while they handled things.

Got to the police station and I'm just tripping balls. Could not even open a door (we didn't get cuffed because he was able to prove it was his Dads car). Cops were wondering what was wrong with me. They all looked "mentally challenged," so i was giggling but terrified. Waited for his parents to come pick us up. Mom showed up and she looked like a prostitute, winking at me and licking her lips. Was so happy to get into his crib and laid down on the bed but my head felt like it was beating like a heart. I wrote a letter to my Mom telling her how sorry i was for dying. I thought it was over.

That was the last time.

that's a hell of a story

That was the last time.

Man, I liked shrooms cause it was like a 5 hour trip vs acid which was a 12 plus hour nightmare. I wish those both had an on off switch.

That was the last time.
:rofl:
giphy.gif

What’s the best euro site to try at 2:00 in the morning? Or is it 3:00 central time. I’ve never tried
Wanna know the same so I can not leave the house tomorrow, possibly for no reason cause I have nothing secured

Rather be able to spend with my family than mess with US sites I’m the morning

Good luck to those going for the bred toes!

My guess is it's gonna be similar number to the royals going by what StockX prices are going for atm

Anyways I'm good with my BTs, breds, and chis. Only shadows on my must have list at this point

IMG_3444.JPG
That’s what I said too, but dammit I was suckered in by some of the pics, and the Nike hook up.

Back
Top Bottom