Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I’ve been hitting W’s with snkrs, spectrum WiFi, in the comfort of my bed (furthest time zone). Idk, I guess so for so good

All Ls, how y’all even hitting on SNKRS. Whats you’re success process? I’m 0/2 and I normally wait on the home screen
It's all just luck imo. If you got an iPhone, enable touchID and choose apple pay as your option. Then be swift and wait. That's what I do.

Taxis are going to be 10x harder than this release. 0 interest in those 13s.

JB is pretty much garbage for the rest of the yeat, aside from Shadows and Concords... Nobody wants any of these other GR retros.
Nike hasn’t even released anything regarding the rest of the year. You’re only seeing leaks. You really think nike is dumb enough to release all of the good stuff in the beginning of the year only to fizzle out?

Nike hasn’t even released anything regarding the rest of the year. You’re only seeing leaks. You really think nike is dumb enough to release all of the good stuff in the beginning of the year only to fizzle out?

I'm just going by what I hear and there's literally nothing good planned aside from those 2 releases.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom