• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
giphy.gif

Think I got lucky on sns, says processing but I ordered mad late so I'm anticipating a cancel email.

Last edited:
Learned my lesson from 2014-16. Not playing this again. I'll sit on my current collection and rock them until Nike decides they want to sell sneakers again. And add to my NB 574 and fitted collections. Collecting/wearing fitted hats feeds the same 'collector' in me that likes sneakers. And New Era doesn't play games like Nike. Not to mention the $40 a pop for a rare/limited hat is A LOT less painful then $200. F Nike.

Learned my lesson from 2014-16. Not playing this again. I'll sit on my current collection and rock them until Nike decides they want to sell sneakers again. And add to my NB 574 and fitted collections. Collecting/wearing fitted hats feeds the same 'collector' in me that likes sneakers. And New Era doesn't play games like Nike. Not to mention the $40 a pop for a rare/limited hat is A LOT less painful then $200

Yep. Luckily for us who have been buying retros the past few years, there are actually few releases that we need since Nike/JB released so many OG retros the past few years. Concords and Shadows are literally the only retros on my radar-I'm curious to see if people actually buy up any of the other retros that are sitting (spoiler: they won't).

Looking forward to Adidas OVOs.

So in the long run, what shoe do you guys think is going to be worth more? Bred toe or gold toe? Bred toe seemed harder to cop for me

Of course they still had your size, they just opened. But the real question is did you cop since you didn't use the app?
There was atleast 1 pair in my size that was not reserved thru the app

There were pairs that were on hold for ppl that reserved w/ the app and pairs that weren’t which were available FCFS

Fortunately, my area doesn’t have a large demand for Jordan’s so I was still able to get a pair even after forgetting to use the app until it was too late

After years hitting on BTs, SJs, Royals, etc. up until 2017. To quote a current and popular movie, SNKRS drops in 2018 now got me feeling like....

De Prrrince will naow hev the poweh of de Blæck Pentah sdrripped aweh!

I don’t know guys, sbb are alright but people hype them up way better than they really are. Hope these bredboards are decent though.

I agree with you I have the backboards and yes the leather is nice and all but only on the orange areas the black panels feel the same as all the other 1s that dropped def wouldn’t take them over an OG colorway like Chicago’s, bred, or black toe

I don’t know guys, sbb are alright but people hype them up way better than they really are. Hope these bredboards are decent though.

It is funny that they’ve become the gold standard of quality for Nike based on a lot of commentary from people that don’t have them... but equally annoying is anytime JB releases something new like BredToes and people automatically declare they’re the same quality without having either pair in hand. ‍♂️

My bro picked me up a pair from Size, so my hunger will be fed later.. :smile:
Now I can focus on doing one of these mids.. I think the white toe version..
Fragsidians.. :D
obsshopped.jpg

Back
Top Bottom