Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Am I too late for for the free money?

NEED MONEY.gif

Guess it doesn't apply now. Coulda sworn it was applying this morning. But my app updated this afternoon so maybe that did away with it who knows. Might have taken it off when a bunch of people started ordering no clue.

It didn't work last night. Before the 25 off clearance started regular promo codes were working for them. I'm guessing they put it back on the exclusions list when the clearance sale started which doesnt make sense since they will just continue to sit.

I Beg To Differ.

SBB’s Are Hands Down The Best Quality AJ1 Retro In Existence....

And I Own Damn Near Them All
It's a never ending argument. I'll never convince you and neither will you me. I will stop with this because I am positive this debate is 100's of pages long over the past few years

Honestly.... Frags, Banned 1's 2011, even the Laser 1's. My son has wore the **** out of his and those are absolute butter. Not to mention the UNC's, I'll admit there are parts of the SBB that are great but overall it's not.

Fair Enough

If You’re Putting UNC’s In This Boat, We Need Not Even Leave Port :lol:

It didn't work last night. Before the 25 off clearance started regular promo codes were working for them. I'm guessing they put it back on the exclusions list when the clearance sale started which doesnt make sense since they will just continue to sit.

That might have been what it was I had a 15% promo code that was applying to it so the total was coming down. So I could get 15 off but not 25 and now neither. NIKE logic

ID didn't slow down airmax 1 hype. It's actually a godsend.

Perhaps they could do a special day or two or week of orders then it's over.

Ideally it would be the 7 primary colors. No fancy Igloo Fire Fuscias or Quincy Jones Tongue Pinks. Red Yellow Green Purple Blue Orange Indigo. All three main colorblockings available, no bs. Just let us get what we want as many as we want before we all grow old waiting for them to do it. I don't see the problem at all.

I don't know if I want to see idiots walking around with Yeezy-colored 1s tbh. I think a better approach would be for people to vote on cws... Imagine how many awesome cws would come out if we actually had the power to filter out all the trash ones JB puts out?

For those needing to hit your $300 for FL ebates is giving 15% off $75 with an extra 7.5% cash back. Not a bad little deal

Back
Top Bottom