Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Again, I just can’t imagine having all those amazing kicks just collecting dust lol... it’s just a complete waste. And I know some are gonna come in and say, “let him do him” and blah blah blah, lol, it’s just crazy to me...

I agree with you. When I get a new pair of shoes I can’t stop myself from wearing them. I get way more enjoyment out of wearing my shoes then just looking at them. But it’s their shoes, their money so let them live how they want. I know blah blah blah :lol:

If you’re serious, I’m going to beg to differ. What I’m saying is NOT hating lol. It’s just a different perspective. Don’t be sensitive.

If you’re being a smart ***, no harm done.

just decided to mess with you and get ya panties all up in ya coochie. mission accomplished.

Whoever first started saying “pears” instead of pairs should be shot, repeatedly. I don’t know if some of you guys are being sarcastic or are just dumber than hell. :lol:

Can’t remember which thread it was now but I think it was the same guy who posted “Midas Whale” instead if might as well...Probably trolling everybody and now it won’t die...

Whoever first started saying “pears” instead of pairs should be shot, repeatedly. I don’t know if some of you guys are being sarcastic or are just dumber than hell. :lol:

What about all the shoetubers that call a shoe the left pair or the right pair? A pair means two. Not one shoe. I bet some of those guys will see this.

Also, if you could stop saying “bananas” or “a-1” when referring to quality that’d be great.

tenor.gif

And I’ve kept stuff ds for years before, don’t hate on the dude.

But they’re breds and royals. A necessity in anyone’s collection (unless you have older ones)
Things were cake on the gulf coast. Not so much here in So Oregon. Not at all actually. No stores here even receive 14s and they damn sure dont get OG 1s, not last year and most definitely not this year.

So I have to choose wisely on which ones to add to the collection because it will inevitably be resale for me. And I cant pay resale on pretty garbage.

If I moved back home to mississippi Id be able to insta cop every limited release because of my size and my guy at City Gear. But then Id be in Mississippi. No shoe is worth that.

Things were cake on the gulf coast. Not so much here in So Oregon. Not at all actually. No stores here even receive 14s and they damn sure dont get OG 1s, not last year and most definitely not this year.

So I have to choose wisely on which ones to add to the collection because it will inevitably be resale for me. And I cant pay resale on pretty garbage.

If I moved back home to mississippi Id be able to insta cop every limited release because of my size and my guy at City Gear. But then Id be in Mississippi. No shoe is worth that.
I’m in NorCal where allocations are really poor. I had to drive to sac for a banned 1, and I got one from a friend in the mail. I hate being where I can’t get what I want.

For those unaware, we live in the 51st 'unofficial' state. Statehood was cancelled due to the great depression. The governments might be different between us but the people from Redding CA to Roseburg OR are the same. And the rest of corporate america hates us

Because we hate them.

You hate us cuz you anus, Nike. Keep it weird I guess. (buy our hemp supply please)

Screen-Shot-2015-08-12-at-12.06.06-PM-640x480.png 220px-State_of_Jefferson_Map.svg.png

Back
Top Bottom