Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Y’all trying extra hard to ruin this thread I see
ZJnQjOI.gif

So the consensus is bad stitching is just typical poor Nike QC? My All-Star/Chameleons have really bad stitching.

I have to say, my pairs with the WORST craftsmanship lately have come directly from the SNKRS app.

So the consensus is bad stitching is just typical poor Nike QC? My All-Star/Chameleons have really bad stitching.

I have to say, my pairs with the WORST craftsmanship lately have come directly from the SNKRS app.
let's not go from the fake convo to the shoes are better from x retailer convo

As suspected dude doesn’t have a pair to compare with.
But I’ll be sure to watch all the YouTube that you want me to.

Here’s the lowdown with Jordan 1’s and a PSA for this thread in general. THERE WILL NEVER BE A FLAWLESS PAIR, NO MATTER WHICH RETAILER OR RESELLER YOU PURCHASE THEM FROM OR HOW MUCH THEY COST YOU. Warped soles, poor stitching throughout the shoe, off centered tongue tags, warped toe boxes, different cuts of “leather” etc. The list doesn’t end. I’ve had pairs with all of these defects. If you’re looking for a perfectly symmetrical pair of shoes each time, this is the wrong shoe for you.

As suspected dude doesn’t have a pair to compare with.
But I’ll be sure to watch all the YouTube that you want me to.
Never claimed I did. And most here don't need to own a pair to be able to identify fugazis.
As I said in the pm "Enjoy em"

On another note, finally unboxed my Nike reserve pair.
There's something underwhelming about these. These are prime for customizing imo.
Stitching, hour glass and all be on point though.

Attachments

• 20180328_093653.jpg
    20180328_093653.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 20180328_093723.jpg
    20180328_093723.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 22
My OW AJ1s directly from Nike came with a weird crease in the midpanel. :wow::wow::wow:

My point about receiving the worst quality pairs from Nike directly is that you can't use bad craftsmanship alone to determine if a shoe is fake.

He's trolling! Your shoes look fine, I have owned 2 pair of legit Frags. Nothing to see here you are good my man
Actually I wasn't. But hey since we gotta revisit it, here i go.
My original reaction was "I've seen way too many fakes with that same bad stitching not to take notice." Me thinking I'm looking out.
Dude could've easily posted/pm'd pics, receipts, etc but he's stalling. Can only mean one thing imo.

Back
Top Bottom