Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i overhauled my collection in 2016 and set a "og colorway only" rule for myself to keep my spending and collection from getting outta hand....i was doing well with that rule until bred toes and game royals :smh:

i like them both tho and they'll get plenty of run in my rotation

i overhauled my collection in 2016 and set a "og colorway only" rule for myself to keep my spending and collection from getting outta hand....i was doing well with that rule until bred toes and game royals :smh:

i like them both tho and they'll get plenty of run in my rotation

Dude I was trying to set that rule but some of these non-og colorways be outshining my OGs lol when i go to choose a pair to rock for the day lol

Black Toes are definitely my top 5 favorite colorways of any Jordans. Those Bred Toes got me reconsidering :smh:

Throw red laces in your black toes. It looks the best that way. You'll get a similar effect. I feel alright about b/red toes but they are truly unnecessary to me. I got all the red OGs so I'd probably wear those sooner than b/red toes but I still may add them. I see the appeal. Buy 2 on resell and wear one while letting the other rise in market value when pairs start getting scarce.

I don’t mind large numbers as long as I like them all. I do know what you mean tho. Im a foam head and was buying some colors just so that I could be “complete.” Had to get away from that. Stress and wasted money.

They killed me last year with all the 13s. I decided that once I complete my AJ13 set, I'm gonna thin it out drastically.
Just gotta complete the last 4 pieces first though or it was all for nothing lol. The doubles and triples will go first.

They killed me last year with all the 13s. I decided that once I complete my AJ13 set, I'm gonna thin it out drastically.
Just gotta complete the last 4 pieces first though or it was all for nothing lol. The doubles and triples will go first.
I hear you. I tend to go through my stuff and filter out stuff I don’t want anymore. Been pretty decent at it so far.

Throw red laces in your black toes. It looks the best that way. You'll get a similar effect. I feel alright about b/red toes but they are truly unnecessary to me. I got all the red OGs so I'd probably wear those sooner than b/red toes but I still may add them. I see the appeal. Buy 2 on resell and let the other side in market when pairs start getting scarce.

I have red laces in my Old Loves but I actually prefer white laces with the white tongue. Wanted to get a pair of 16’s to replace my 13’s but that price tag got me ready to cop Bred Toes

CM's good choice! CM's are weird. They receive quite a lot of love but still go unappreciated.

Yea man I just copped a second pair. Wore my first into the ground. It’s such a subtle colorway down to the light gray on the N/A, great materials too

I hear you. I tend to go through my stuff and filter out stuff I don’t want anymore. Been pretty decent at it so far.
the past couple years, i been filtering through and getting rid of stuff that fell out of rotation, to help bankroll upcoming purchases.....sad to say my well is runnin lower and lower, but at least im happy with the state of my collection right now.

Hashing out short film ideas and reading about Picasso. On foot for the day.

Olive pants are life to me.

20180328_105531.jpg

the past couple years, i been filtering through and getting rid of stuff that fell out of rotation, to help bankroll upcoming purchases.....sad to say my well is runnin lower and lower, but at least im happy with the state of my collection right now.
I unloaded a ton to get the OW collection in it's entirety. If feels better than having an entire closet full of shoes that have been on ice since I bought them.

Hmmm my top 5 1s are 2015 CHI (In my opinion they have the best shape and toebox of them all), Breds, Royals, SBB 1.0, and LA 1. LA 1 gets no love but they have the softest white smooth leather. Plus I love the leather tongue and clear soles with it's LA grid on underneath.

I unloaded a ton to get the OW collection in it's entirety. If feels better than having an entire closet full of shoes that have been on ice since I bought them.

Dude, I just want those prestos. I think after I get frags I'm drastically Gonna minimize my collection of trainers, runners, and high tops. I picture just one pair of OW prestos, Both Yé-knit trainers, 1 pair of Adidas iniki(navy), Both my am1 pinnacles(jade + london fog) and 1s well that's a whole different beast lol

I’m not sure what Og’s I’m missing from the top of my head. I think it’s just storm blue and whatever og that hasn’t release yet. Not sure

What happened?
The 4 fakes:
Local seller on Facebook
I created a legit check on here. 1 member tried to help. No one else did.
My outdated intel on fakes + lack of 1s (remember, I’m a casual collector) led me to do deals for the pairs. Realized they were fufu a week or so later once I put them next to retail pairs. <— whole situation was my fault.

Scam:
2 weeks ago Friday, I paid someone on here $325 for VNDS black toes. I’ve dont transactions before with him but I still didn’t do a gift payment luckily.
He went ghost afterwards.
I didn’t bother him about shipping for 5 days (I hate when buyers ask for shipping as soon as they hit send payment).
He’s been online since. I opened a PayPal claim last week. Banned him yesterday.

The 4 fakes:
Local seller on Facebook
I created a legit check on here. 1 member tried to help. No one else did.
My outdated intel on fakes + lack of 1s (remember, I’m a casual collector) led me to do deals for the pairs. Realized they were fufu a week or so later once I put them next to retail pairs. <— whole situation was my fault.

Scam:
2 weeks ago Friday, I paid someone on here $325 for VNDS black toes. I’ve dont transactions before with him but I still didn’t do a gift payment luckily.
He went ghost afterwards.
I didn’t bother him about shipping for 5 days (I hate when buyers ask for shipping as soon as they hit send payment).
He’s been online since. I opened a PayPal claim last week. Banned him yesterday.
Wow ol boy tried to scam a mod? :smh:

Mods be people too, Lmao and the quality's improved by a vast margin.
But top 5 I'd settle for; probably em DMP 1 pack, SBBs, 2001 Royal Blue and Shadows.

Back
Top Bottom