Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nothing wrong with that at all. Look at the Air Max 1s.

Theres plenty they can do with different materials and colors. Who cares if its not a new design? This design is already time tested and classic. I dont get it.

What Id rather see them use their resources on is bringing the OGs back to their original form, not new shoes that likely wont be better than what they already have. Its a waste of time to me. For performance, just do what Kobe is doing with his protros

That’s not a fair comparison, in the past few years Nike has put out several classic designs in Flyknit Racers and Trainers. I’d even include Vapormax in that, to a lesser extent. What was the last classic model JB put out? Hell, JB literally ripped off it’s own classic designs in the AJ XXX1 and XXX2. It’s like they forgot how to design a good shoe from scratch.

So we're getting 2 huh

EE4A7CA4-1C13-4E78-82E1-FD6B83824BFE.png

Have we ever got a style code with letters in it for 1s?

Those “reverse” top 3’s would entice me to cop the original AND those to “match” the pairs

But assuming some that have the original top 3 have worn theirs, i’d have to “even out” the wear of the new pair rumored to release, or else it’ll be one new looking shoe and one worn one

H2H is releasing first in Chicago, numbered to 2300, priced at $190. Wider release comes after, not numbered, priced at $160.

I collect SB Dunks, and we're used to weird things on our feet - so I'm all about these. I'd sure as spit wear these before a gatorade colored shoe!

FA release calendar updated, some interesting stuff....

Clay greens for may 1st -
Looks like we might be seeing those 3 colorways divided up between footlocker, footaction and champs....

Satin SBB for may 5th -
wmns 5-12

Bred patents confirmed for may 19th -
same sizing as gold toes

FA release calendar updated, some interesting stuff....

Clay greens for may 1st -
Looks like we might be seeing those 3 colorways divided up between footlocker, footaction and champs....

Satin SBB for may 5th -
wmns 5-12

Bred patents confirmed for may 19th -
same sizing as gold toes

hopefully online :evil:

H2H is releasing first in Chicago, numbered to 2300, priced at $190. Wider release comes after, not numbered, priced at $160.

This was my understanding too so Im not sure that the pic posted before meant the B/red Patent joints but then again someone said it's the same style code.. are the #pattern leather black/red joints called H2H also or they both drop same day.. :emoji_thinking:

Which is why I passed 2 months ago. Still passing.
^ This. I'm not feeling the suede w/ colored swoosh. Money saved to put towards other pairs, though I wish these colors came on a differntly blocked scheme, as I was looking forward to the Clay Green pair.

Back
Top Bottom