Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@theltrain Thanks man. Did you get yours? Yeah, Shoe Palace has been clutch for me lately. I went to raffle at Newpark yesterday but they told me they closed the raffle at 3. :stoneface: I don't remember them ever closing the raffle early. From my knowledge, all Shoe Palaces I've raffled at recently have finished their raffle when they close Wednesday night. Well, now to wait on Shiekh, FTL, FTA & Champs so I can oop my cousin and my boys.

haha.jpg

bred patents i feels can be dope if executed the right way, i like the way they look in the photoshop...a metallic red would be fire imo

i feel some stores are not getting all 4 my footlocker showing yellow n reds for the 1st

hmm thats interesting i guess well see closer to release day how its dropping

Yo on the FTL app, it just tells you if you “won” or not right? Theres no extra steps that I would have to do?

@theltrain Thanks man. Did you get yours? Yeah, Shoe Palace has been clutch for me lately. I went to raffle at Newpark yesterday but they told me they closed the raffle at 3. :stoneface: I don't remember them ever closing the raffle early. From my knowledge, all Shoe Palaces I've raffled at recently have finished their raffle when they close Wednesday night. Well, now to wait on Shiekh, FTL, FTA & Champs so I can oop my cousin and my boys.

Right on. I got two through Nike yesterday so I’m good but I will pick up more if I can. I was unable to do the stores because I have a funeral tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom