Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Speaking of denim.. still waiting on these :lol:

3FD8AFB2-8D60-4259-80CC-C7C00CD4AD73.jpeg

By the looks of those images of the Clay Greens, the insoles are going to have the whole "6 Rings" theme. So while the leather doesn't necessarily look like anything special, I predict all four of the colorways are going to be limited, possibly deemed as having "high quality" leather, but will be hyped to the max regardless. Like I said, they're cool, just not totally my cup of tea. Good luck to those that want them as always though.

I did have one epiphany though. With them being deemed "6 Rings," what if the colors somehow represent the 6 teams MJ beat for titles?
Yellow = Lakers
Red = Blazers
Blue = maybe Suns?
Green = Jazz and Sonics

I could be totally wrong, but I just wonder why they chose these colors in particular for this whole "6 Rings" thing. If this turns out to be true in some fashion though, as a Seattleite and diehard Sonics fan, I'd have to get whatever pair lines up with my Supersonics.

By the looks of those images of the Clay Greens, the insoles are going to have the whole "6 Rings" theme. So while the leather doesn't necessarily look like anything special, I predict all four of the colorways are going to be limited, possibly deemed as having "high quality" leather, but will be hyped to the max regardless. Like I said, they're cool, just not totally my cup of tea. Good luck to those that want them as always though.

I did have one epiphany though. With them being deemed "6 Rings," what if the colors somehow represent the 6 teams MJ beat for titles?
Yellow = Lakers
Red = Blazers
Blue = maybe Suns?
Green = Jazz and Sonics

I could be totally wrong, but I just wonder why they chose these colors in particular for this whole "6 Rings" thing. If this turns out to be true in some fashion though, as a Seattleite and diehard Sonics fan, I'd have to get whatever pair lines up with my Supersonics.
blue would be jazz

missing orange for suns

anybody got a good pic showing glittergate in full effect? trying to explain it to my friends and can't find a decent enough pic that shows how horrendous this epidemic really is.

About 7-10 days ago someone posted a few pics of CMs I believe that were covered in the stuff. Looked like hell. He'd gotten 'em from StockX, too, and they must have just said "Meh.... looks good to me" when they authenticated them. He cleaned them up really nicely though like a day later.

I got the pair from StockX. It was someone else that cleaned up there pair. I’m actually gonna return these tomorrow. Soles are warped too. Actually a lot worse than the camera was able to capture

2391B675-6301-418E-B793-B1A598A158E9.jpeg
05B19658-DC5D-40A1-854C-ED12883C5F34.jpeg
D676F06E-974C-4597-A9A5-1224D9F599E5.jpeg
4BD18EA1-450A-4205-A89C-F5727FC0A931.jpeg
C8768012-EF54-43E9-AA59-DCC441B4CF09.jpeg

JB quality is a joke, they probably got the cheapest black paint the could find. ****ing glitter :smh:

So the whole 6 Ring theme is a pack now? Probably going to be hell for those trying to complete the set. Especially if they go the Gatorade route by making a pair or two more limited than the others.

Back
Top Bottom