Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
a break from shadow talk...
true to size or .5 up for gold toes?
heard true to size was uncomfortable and stiff. can anyone chime in please

Flames.

I need Chicago's.

IMG_20180414_171124.jpg
all with black laces...its a beautiful thang 8)

a break from shadow talk...
true to size or .5 up for gold toes?
heard true to size was uncomfortable and stiff. can anyone chime in please

They’re stiff, but going up would be a bad idea imo. They’ll feel sloppy and you won’t be happy with the damage too much room can bring with patent leather

You guys think FTL will let me exchange my gold toes to game royals? I just saw that they had one at the ftl in hollywood when I picked up my shadows earlier, I just didn't have them with me at that point?

You guys think FTL will let me exchange my gold toes to game royals? I just saw that they had one at the ftl in hollywood when I picked up my shadows earlier, I just didn't have them with me at that point?
Yes. Just tell them u want to return them for a gift card, and then spend it on the game royals.

I would say just return them, and then pay with the money u get back, but it’s definitly been over 30 days, and they might sweat u

market price is $50-75 higher for gold toes at this point. you’d be better off selling your gold toes then buying the game royals...you’d have some money leftover to buy yourself a nice dinner.

wait, if u win at FTL and FTA, FTA wont honor your win if you go and pick up from FTL already? that cant be true. that lady must have aunt flow visiting. thats a totally fireable offense. i would have called her on it and made her look so dumb. u can ABSOLUTELY pick up wins from both stores.

and how did she know u won at FTL anyway?
I'm guessing she was just being friendly and messing with him she probably notice he was carrying FTL bag with Jordan 1 box which is just obvious.

none left in NY huh? my boys bummed he couldn’t grab a pair. any leads in manhattan would be appreciate thanks

Back
Top Bottom