Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Did anyone else get this bag included with their Shadows from Nike? Got mine with the reservation.

53D259CA-B5BA-4E24-9EA8-683AD41CA54F.jpeg

This is the bag they give you when you purchased the AF1 NIKE Connect NYC Quickstrikes.

They're all solid, but still a pass for me. Like The Greens are the only ones I could even see myself remotely trying to get. I'll probably still ultimately pass, unless they are indeed somehow correlated to the Sonics. If that's the case, I'd HAVE to get them by virtue of being a Seattleite.

eyc7e2mrwd89f7cobu25.jpeg

How do camou 1s compare to shadows in terms of comfort? I copped 2 pairs of these from the outlet last month which led to me passing on the shadows.

Also thinking taking a pair and painting over the leather and 3m with some black angelus paint. Wonder if theyd come out dope or nah..

Anyone think banneds price gonna drop soon? Freaking bred toes actually have me wanting the banneds more smh lol. I have an extra pair of bred toes, I wonder if some consignment store would take them and like 100 cash for some.. hmm..

Man the banneds is all i need for the og colorways that i want. I know that release was easy for allt but it was extremely hard for me to get. Hoping they rerelease or i can find something to use as trade bait. I mean i have bred toes but it doesnt fill the void

Break-in time for 1’s is always crucial for me, the lace rand on the medial side/top stitching hurts like a MF’er

Once my 1’s break in, they’re like .5 too big or something :smh:, but going down .5 would be too snug I think.

I gotta say 1’s are a lot more comfy than before though, they used to feel like bricks
Do you go with ur true to size in AJ1 ?

Back
Top Bottom