Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If Nike wants to stop this they can threaten to also press charges against employees who do this. No (or at least VERY few) Nike employees in their right mind are going to want to deal with legal threats from Nike to push out early pairs.

All though I do agree that actions need to be taken, but pressing charges is a bit much. I think Nike can and should revoke the account they have with that shop whether definitely or indefinitely, so it does not happen again in future.

That's my 2 cents.

yeah, if nike started revoking accounts due to backdooring, thered be even fewer places to cop. i am for it though.

I have a pair of Chicago’s from the 2013(?) release with the Jumpman tongue instead of Nike Air and Jesus do I hate them :lol: I bought them a year ago because the price was right and didn’t wanna pay resale for the Nike Air but the leather quality sucks and the Jumpman tongue and logo on back looks so out of place

I have a pair of Chicago lows that I can’t bring myself to wear. I wish they would release Chis again but it’s been less than 3 years so it’s unlikely.

This dude really stays eating (both literally and figuratively):

DbCCbPKX0AA-6qp

Clay greens are the only pair that interest me here, tbh.

maybe fewer places or, they (Nike) gives that Tier 0 account to another up and coming store.

This. Let other (more honest) stores blossom. Most of these tier 0 accounts have become too arrogant, think they are untouchable and have abused their privileges/access into the ground. Make an example of them, let future stores see what happens when you mess around...

Hoping for a restock on the Shadow 1s. I'm tempted to pull the trigger @ $225, but I know paying the resale is gonna hinder me.

In your guys' opinion, would it be a wise move for me to hope for a restock this week or pull the trigger on the resale now?

Hoping for a restock on the Shadow 1s. I'm tempted to pull the trigger @ $225, but I know paying the resale is gonna hinder me.

In your guys' opinion, would it be a wise move for me to hope for a restock this week or pull the trigger on the resale now?

I would wait for a potential FTL phone order this week or next
Catching a random restock online is gonna be tough
I don’t see prices shooting up that high in the next couple of weeks

Back
Top Bottom