Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
It be like that, I had to punch someone in the face the other day off the strength, can’t let anyone play you in this game

Nah, it don’t be like that. Dudes make it that way when they can’t get what they want and don’t know how to act like an adult to get it. People like this make the whole culture look bad by doing this petty ish.

Grown men acting like 5 year olds :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, it don’t be like that. Dudes make it that way when they can’t get what they want and don’t know how to act like an adult to get it. People like this make the whole culture look bad by doing this petty ish.

Grown *** men acting like 5 year olds :smh:
Trust me it does, I can’t speak for him but when someone takes advantage of you and you ask nicely for them to stop and they brush you off it leaves you two options.
1)get punked
2)stick up for yourself
Me personally I’m going with the latter

Trust me it does, I can’t speak for him but when someone takes advantage of you and you ask nicely for them to stop and they brush you off it leaves you two options.
1)get punked
2)stick up for yourself
It’s tricky. In some areas, fighting isn’t an option. Dudes would rather shoot than get beat up.

It be like that, I had to punch someone in the face the other day off the strength, can’t let anyone play you in this game

Come to ny

1)get punked
2)stick up for yourself

giphy.gif

It’s tricky. In some areas, fighting isn’t an option. Dudes would rather shoot than get beat up.
Well apparently Dude who got stomped out had the strap on him but couldn’t pull it out in time before getting whipped. Wasn’t there so can’t confirm it

1)get punked
2)stick up for yourself

3)stick up for yourself and hit the kid from the suburbs, you'll get 2 to 20 on aggravated assault/battery in most jurisdictions, and/or end up with a civil suit/judgment against you for minimum 250k for his medical/dental work, mental anguish, etc.

Come to ny
^This about confirms that you're a rich white kid trying to act hard....

NY? in 2018...lol.

Last edited:
3)stick up for yourself and hit the kid from the suburbs, you'll get 2 to 20 on aggravated assault/battery in most jurisdictions, and/or end up with a civil suit/judgment against you for minimum 250k for his medical/dental work, mental anguish, etc.

^This about confirms that you're a rich white kid trying to act hard....

NY? in 2018...lol.
That conversation got nothing to do with you @theltrain been running his mouth for a minute he would get violated whether I go there or he comes here

And like I said it is what it is I don’t care about those stuff. We play different

Back
Top Bottom