Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
WOOOOO SUPA HOT FIYA FAM [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Nice on foot, where you vacationing to this year?

Thanks :pimp: just visiting my sis in NY nothing major probably ride out to Dominican Republic for christmas though :smile: Punta Cana action...

Hey Bert. Bert. congrats on pickup well deserved long hunt too :pimp:

thanks man, all these months dudes pokin at me telling me to cop em or shut up. i was trying to spend $600 when i didnt want to but i finally got what i wanted. i appreciate everyone trying to help and look out for me. I REALLY DO :wow:

yall werent lying about quality either, the leather is so much softer compared to breds :smh: idk why breds didnt get the softer leather. SMH

id love to get another pair, maybe one day :lol:

Thanks :pimp: just visiting my sis in NY nothing major probably ride out to Dominican Republic for christmas though :smile: Punta Cana action...

Hey Bert. Bert. congrats on pickup well deserved long hunt too :pimp:

Lol I think I'm spending Christmas and New Years with mi fambs in Santo Domingo...small world my man!

Lol I think I'm spending Christmas and New Years with mi fambs in Santo Domingo...small world my man!

Very small world... My pops own a house down there, i'm planning my condo investment over there too... I love whenever i go back true stuntin days for feal :lol: lots of fun though maybe not much this time cause Jr is around but is always nice to see the fam

Very small world... My pops own a house down there, i'm planning my condo investment over there too... I love whenever i go back true stuntin days for feal :lol: lots of fun though maybe not much this time cause Jr is around but is always nice to see the fam

You're kidding right?! My grandpa owns a construction company down there, he builds beach houses lol...we'll deff have to talk in the future haha. Yeah man, I'm caving in abuelo been trying to get my down there forever, mom was always scared of letting me go down by myself lol....just turned 18 a few months ago tho (devil grin). deff looking forward to getting to see half of my heritage...funny AF that you're visiting your
Sis in NY man, that's where the rest of my fam is at as well lol.

@Zyzz Damn that's an excellent deal man. Can't believe he would list legit royals so low and put a BIN on it. Hard work pays off.

Last edited:
congrats @Zyzz , welcome to the royal club
smokin.gif

thanks man, all these months dudes pokin at me telling me to cop em or shut up. i was trying to spend $600 when i didnt want to but i finally got what i wanted. i appreciate everyone trying to help and look out for me. I REALLY DO
embarassed.gif

yall werent lying about quality either, the leather is so much softer compared to breds
mean.gif
idk why breds didnt get the softer leather. SMH

id love to get another pair, maybe one day
laugh.gif
Congrats @Zyzz! I never thought the day would come. Welcome to the Royal Club son!

Got these the other day. Paid a little more than i wanted for the Breds but got the Royals for $408 shipped. DS but no extra laces :frown:

I guess it pays to be patient, the other day when i bought bred 1's on ebay and the guy refunded me for no reason. I went to pull the trigger for the size 11.5 Royals on Rif LA a member posted, i went through checkout and got an error because their paypal couldnt accept anymore payments (shoes werent sold out, confirmed the next day that they had a paypal issue) and i wanted to use the cash i had in paypal instead of using my card so i said w/e. 2 days later i found these looking on ebay soon as they were listed. $400 is still a lot but hey i guess i kinda saved $200 in a way.

nice pickup im kinda in the same situation i barely missed on both pairs recently so frustrating lol

why are those family forever 1s 120?
indifferent.gif
 they basically spitting in our faces about how they robbed us of 20 dollars on all the other nike air colorways?

why are those family forever 1s 120?
indifferent.gif
 they basically spitting in our faces about how they robbed us of 20 dollars on all the other nike air colorways?
maybe denim is cheaper than leather? i dont' know, just throwing ideas out there lol

maybe denim is cheaper than leather? i dont' know, just throwing ideas out there lol
if it was they would use it more lol. and they wouldn't give us a break if that was the only reason they would still charge the same. I'm convinced they are literally 100% trolling with that ****. or maybe they want the price to be more enticing as a father's day present

Hey. A lil off topic, but do any of you guys do trades online? Whats the norm? How do you determine who ships first and all the stipulations of the trade? I had a guy who wanted to trade Fear 5s for Bred 1s but he wanted me to ship first. I wasn't comfortable with that so I declined the trade. Was I in the wrong? Sorry but I have only bought and sold so not too familiar with trading etiquette. 

Hey. A lil off topic, but do any of you guys do trades online? Whats the norm? How do you determine who ships first and all the stipulations of the trade? I had a guy who wanted to trade Fear 5s for Bred 1s but he wanted me to ship first. I wasn't comfortable with that so I declined the trade. Was I in the wrong? Sorry but I have only bought and sold so not too familiar with trading etiquette. 
Treat it as if you're buying the shoes off one another, not necessarily a trade. You both send invoices, and you both pay. That way if any funny business happens where he doesn't ship, at least you got your money still. 

@zyzz you get your 11s and 1s this morning?

after 1 1/2 hours, yes.

got through on NDC somehow with paypal so i didnt get my 10% cashback :smh:

just 15 min ago i got through on FNL for the XI, charged me shipping and tax but got 15% cashback so i guess that makes it better. still didnt get confirmaton tho

My guess is they made them so cheap because of everything else that was dropping today and it's not an OG color way so they weren't sure how they'd sell for 1's. Part of me wants to sell my extra pair immediately-the other part of me feels like these MIGHT reach Levi 1 status at some point in the future. Hmmmm...

Back
Top Bottom