• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
22E7C17D-8FD3-490C-BBC0-02FE671EBAAD.jpeg

Stopped by my local FTL to check in for satins, saw a dude that walked in the same time I did. He was obviously a friend of an employee there. Dude brought out a pair of blue moons for him. I asked an employee if they had more sizes but said they didn’t have anymore. Maybe it was the last pair, but it basically seemed like they were held for him. Gotta make friends with the employees I suppose :lol:

2 things guys

- Some FTLs got the Clays today too. Didn't know so I missed out of course, but just in case somebody else can hit from that info although it's late af..

- Some FTAs not listed for the SBBs might be getting them anyways, calling the same store with the initial info tommorow and next few days to verify

Was told I couldn't, no discounts at all. Unsure on why.

They let my sister use all her coupons first thing this morning when i first posted the info about 8 coupons but when i went back they didnt let me use her stuff anymore

Would much rather have had Blue and Yellow but ended up with Green and Blue.

Greens are cool but they are by far my least favorite from the pack.

Blues should be in by Friday hoping I like them a lil more than Greens. Really hoping that Yellow price doesn't get stupid this summer. Need a pair around 400 MAX.

Would much rather have had Blue and Yellow but ended up with Green and Blue.

Greens are cool but they are by far my least favorite from the pack.

Blues should be in by Friday hoping I like them a lil more than Greens. Really hoping that Yellow price doesn't get stupid this summer. Need a pair around 400 MAX.
Might be a good idea to buy those yellows sooner rather then later, those were euro only I think

Someone talk me out of copping clays :smh:

Yellow > clay
Might be a good idea to buy those yellows sooner rather then later, those were euro only I think

I feel u bro but that price gonna drop a lil but I got a bid up on stockx for 345. If they got that low I’m golden otherwise I just gotta see what they looking like price wise once dudes start getting them in hand. I almost but the bullet yesterday at 430 and I see price creeping down a lil already.

Someone talk me out of copping clays :smh:

Objectively tho; I was honestly disappointed in the quality on the clays. Black leather and white leather are steps behind any of the recent 1s released. The collar leather is stiff as a board(which I don’t mind at all). If you’re looking for shadow, bred toe, or game royal quality; you’re going to be sadly disappointed. The suede also isn’t as nice as I expected. (Nowhere as nice as the suede adidas uses)

Back
Top Bottom