• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
First time hitting on the End. Blessed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 34
Aj 1 when left in box for a while start to have a glitter like residue on em... I leave my ones in the closet out of the box most of the time.... the one left in box seem to end up like that....

I swear Nike is with the disrespect..I spend thousands of dollars with them and I NEVER get a UNLOCKED or Reserved Pair

I think the 1’s have some kind of finish on the leather that starts to dry and “crystalize” or glitter over time

You know how shoes dull out after a while? I wonder if that has to do anything with it

Aj 1 when left in box for a while start to have a glitter like residue on em... I leave my ones in the closet out of the box most of the time.... the one left in box seem to end up like that....

+ rep - thanks for the detailed explanation, appreciate it!

I think the 1’s have some kind of finish on the leather that starts to dry and “crystalize” or glitter over time

You know how shoes dull out after a while? I wonder if that has to do anything with it

I think there’s something to this, it makes total sense...only question I have is why the Breds from 2016 got the glitter bug only a year after they released. We didn’t hear about glitter on the 2013 pairs until like 3-4 years down the road which seems more normal/reasonable.

2016 was supposed to be the big “remaster” year btw :smh:

I just hope these most recent releases hold up better...

I think there’s something to this, it makes total sense...only question I have is why the Breds from 2016 got the glitter bug only a year after they released. We didn’t hear about glitter on the 2013 pairs until like 3-4 years down the road which seems more normal/reasonable.

My guess would be Nike/JB trying to save money and use cheap paint/finisher. With JB your paying the extra money for the jumpman logo or the Nike Air logo not for better materials. Large companies are always trying to cut corners and save money

It's probably the composition of the plastic coating on the leather that made it fall off, hopefully they've changed that now.

I wouldn’t expect it to change. The only cure is to sell them , but you can be vigilant and look them over and wipe them down regularly.

Never had the glitter on all my pairs but just give me non-tumbled and I’ll take buckets of glitter don’t care just for the love of God make them right

That's overkill, only need to try it with black based 1s as those seem to be the only ones with an issue..

Back
Top Bottom