• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
F52C2095-CD34-4BFA-A932-A3ECC09DF9F2.jpeg

Early pick up. The heel padding feels like memory foam, but the tongue is that nasty, thin, mid style.

Goodness they told me I can’t use rewards on any retro 11s, I buy the 97 golds they say my rewards isn’t working on em, and now the homages lol. Guess I’ll get more socks
You can’t use rewards for any NRG, Quick Strike, Yeezy or Retro 11 (Which is super weird that this is the only Retro excluded wtf?) releases at any of the foot stores. The thing is, they’ll work if the scan then, they just say no to say no, policy, blah blah. **** is soooo lame, because that’s most of what I wind up buying, aside from the GR must haves, my rewards just pile up, so I try to buy a tee or some random gear here & there with them.

Congrats to all who were lucky enough to grab these!!! This is one release that I’m actually relieved that I struck out on. They would have NEVER touched the pavement, and I would never resell them; so they would have just been a “cool collectors’ piece” that would sit in the box.

Kinda like the top 3s-I regret not grabbing them strictly based off their current market value, but those would have never seen the light of day in my rotation.

I like the top 3s and these I started to like but it’s probably Nike hypnosis.
Couldn’t get these though so I’ll live.

I managed to cop on the snkrs app, but I can’t really see myself wearing these. I’ll probably end up trading these for something I actually wanted like the clay greens or blue moons & pocketing the extra cash. I’ll be kicking myself if these end up reaching top 3 prices :lol:

Congrats to all who were lucky enough to grab these!!! This is one release that I’m actually relieved that I struck out on. They would have NEVER touched the pavement, and I would never resell them; so they would have just been a “cool collectors’ piece” that would sit in the box.

Kinda like the top 3s-I regret not grabbing them strictly based off their current market value, but those would have never seen the light of day in my rotation.

Nah top 3’s are actually wearable IMO. These are just for novelty just like the wings.

Back
Top Bottom