• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
upload_2018-5-21_0-37-5.jpeg

Considering the polarizing nature of the H2H,what is everyone’s opinion in regards to the worst colorway of 2018 so far?Also I wanted to add that Nike/Jordan brand has done a great job with the distribution of retros lately and I hope it continues.It seems like smaller metropolitan areas have been given a better chance to purchase retro 1’s since the Royals,even 1’s tagged NRG or QS.

Considering the polarizing nature of the H2H,what is everyone’s opinion in regards to the worst colorway of 2018 so far?Also I wanted to add that Nike/Jordan brand has done a great job with the distribution of retros lately and I hope it continues.It seems like smaller metropolitan areas have been given a better chance to purchase retro 1’s since the Royals,even 1’s tagged NRG or QS.

worst colorway is probably the game royals

I laughed a couple days ago when I heard a YouTuber call the homage to home leather better than bred toes, and you know what owning them and wearing them for the last two days he was right the leather is buttery soft

If I had to choose a pair it would probably be the white OW 1. I would still rock them because the design gives them substance. I couldn't do the white perfs so I sold those. They were definitely a remastered impulse buy, lol!!

all of the best hand in the games

worst colorway is probably the game royals

Game royals are so disappointing, even before the year began that was my favorite color way and once I got them they fell to the back of the pack...

Y'all buggin. The game royals are amazing imo major sleepers that will probably be appreciated later when pairs dry up, I love them. To me the worst release is between City Of Flights, the H2H(tired of obvious cash grabs) or the BHITG's(excluding yellow & green pair because they're different) which were yet another cash grab. Also I know they released in December but all the Gatorades suck. Idc what anyone says, they suck. Aside from tumbled leather spftness they could of executed those shoes better. Oh and b/red toes are cool but are yet another mindless and pointless cash grab. I think the shattered color blocking style should be reserved for different colors. Not the same ol thing all the time. I've seen b/red toes in person so much and I'm underwhelmed every time.
OW 1s also sucked. But I never even got the chance to cop so it doesn't matter.

On the flipside, I think 2018 has been awesome so far for AJ 1's, better than all of 2017 and it's only 5 months in. The white OW is the only pair I feel like ....meh, but everything else is great, even Melo MLK's.

Yea I just wiped them off and put them back in the box. Not ready to wear them yet lol.
My SBB I got a couple months ago had some glitter on the black part. I just wiped them and put them away. Just need to make sure I check up on them every so often.

My SBB I got a couple months ago had some glitter on the black part. I just wiped them and put them away. Just need to make sure I check up on them every so often.
I left them outside the box over night to get some air. Let's see if that slows down the process.

I'm just glad I copped some worn Carolinas cheap, off white collab had me worrying folks would wanna tax on the 2015 retros.

(they had been on my watch list for a while now since I struck out on release date, but you know, right price right time.)

H2h then game royals

Looking for some socks to rock with my 1s

No crew socks please I like the stance nba quarter socks but not for 14 bucks

Is there like a amazon plug for quarter socks

Or mid crew a lot of quarter socks I’ve been searching still look to low

Mid crew
Quarter crew

Back
Top Bottom