• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

image.jpeg

I don't mind his shtick. I actually think he says stuff like that for younger heads and you know people who will cling onto any kind of positive vibe wherever they can get it. But man that "Unlvd1s = Understanding love devoted to 1's" is so cringey. Like bruh it's not that serious, they are just shoes you and I are rocking to give Nike free advertising. We all dig the 1 but geez you putting it too high on a pedestal. I remember that wasnt even his schtick at one point in time. His original schtick was spotlighting unpopular pairs he owned and others rocked like the Atlanta Hawk 1s, Knicks 1s, Laney 1s, mids, the Black/Gum pairs etc. Showing love to sleepers was cool tbh lol now it's a lil crazy with positive affirmations and like a pseudo acronym of his username.

But man that "Unlvd1s = Understanding love devoted to 1's" is so cringey.
His original schtick was spotlighting unpopular pairs he owned and others rocked like the Atlanta Hawk 1s, Knicks 1s, Laney 1s, mids, the Black/Gum pairs etc. Showing love to sleepers was cool tbh lol now it's a lil crazy with positive affirmations and like a pseudo acronym of his username.
that's why i call bull****, your name is unloved1's because you talked about unloved 1's, not a fan of the rebranding unless he kept it a 100, "ran out of sleeper 1's, but imma keep the name"

Back
Top Bottom