Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
In for pics of the wheats :nerd:

5EF8158C-5CEA-47F3-9472-F3C23AF1BF2E.jpeg

Both just dropped in. Been missing BTs so those were a must, and as far as the Swingman goes I’m not really feeling it tbh. Plus it’s a little snugger than I need so it’ll probably be going back.
What Aren't You Liking About The Swingman?

Didn't Even Realize These Had Dropped :nerd:

What Aren't You Liking About The Swingman?

Didn't Even Realize These Had Dropped :nerd:
Post above is why. It’s not a terrible jersey but it isn’t a must need for me. Plus the fit on me is too snug and I'd probably rip the jersey getting out of it :lol: size up would be too big

Surprised you didn't know about them dropping though. Saw it everywhere on sites for a few days, Dicks even had them for 20% off later on but I already had one coming lol

Post above is why. It’s not a terrible jersey but it isn’t a must need for me. Plus the fit on me is too snug and I'd probably rip the jersey getting out of it :lol: size up would be too big

Surprised you didn't know about them dropping though. Saw it everywhere on sites for a few days, Dicks even had them for 20% off later on but I already had one coming lol

That's Disappointing To Hear They Didn't Do These Justice :smh:

Man these pics got me fiending for a new pair of Chicagos again, I know its only been 3 years but can we get another retro soon?

I’m legitimately impressed how they managed to screw up so many of these cws. I would LOVE to see how the approval process for these designs works at JB, it’s laughable they have people on their payroll that put trash like this together instead of hiring people who actually take pride in their work.

You didn’t read that those are photoshops of what they “could” look like?

No, I don’t even think you’re legally allowed to rock Monarches until you’re 35+ years of age and have fathered at least 2 children.

I'd probably rock 1s still as an old man I would just break the shattered monarchs out for mowing my lawn, cursing kids out, and bbq'ing or when I eventually take up woodworking and start carving ish up. Ol "I sell propane and propane accessories" lookin a**

Back
Top Bottom